Is it possible to wash white shoes in a machine?

“How do you wash the white sole to make it look like new?” I asked a shoemaker. Now is a difficult time, and before you buy a new pair of sneakers or sandals, think hard. I want to keep the existing shoes in the original (well, as soon as from the store) form.

Today's edition. "Site" Share your life hacks that will help. wash off. Proven funds!

How to wash white soles Can white wash? typewear? Yes, but not all, but sports, made of synthetic materials, definitely possible.

To do this, you need to prepare shoes in advance. Clean the sole, remove pebbles and sand from the treads. You need to take out your shoelaces and insoles, place your shoelaces in an old sock and throw them at the drum. Well, insoles are better to replace, if necessary, but not wash: most likely, they are deformed.

You can use a shoe wash bag or an ordinary old pillowcase. Then proceed to the washing itself: place 6 spoons of bleach in the main washing compartment dry. At the same time, persistent spots both on the sole and on the shoes themselves, it is better to soak for half an hour before washing. 0.5 liters of boiling water need about 2-3 spoons of bleach.

As a means of cooling, apply it with a sponge to places of contamination. The temperature for washing is about 40 degrees, pressing 800. I remind you that you need to wash in a shoe net or pillowcase.

That's all, I think, understandable, but now let's move on to ways to manually bring white. sole In a state that it sparkles with purity.

The easiest way is toothpaste. Everyone knows him now, but I will remind you. Pay attention to the important point: use a paste for this ordinary, not colored, without interspersions, unless, of course, you want to spoil your sneakers.

Using a toothbrush, apply the paste to contaminated areas, then remove the excess with a napkin.

The second is simple and harmless - Soda. It needs to be mixed with water to make gruel. Apply the resulting mixture on the sneakers, leave for 15 minutes, and then wash the remains with running water.

Almost every woman in her cosmetic arsenal definitely has micellar water. So this tool perfectly copes not only with demake, but also with spots on the sole of the shoe. Just moisten the cotton pad with micellar water and clean the contaminated areas with it.

Hydrogen peroxide will be especially useful when the yellowness has spread from the sole to the fabric of sneakers or moccasins. Pour warm water into a bowl, pour a bubble of hydrogen peroxide and perch into this mixture your sneakers. Let the product act for half an hour, and then simply rinse with plenty of warm water using a soft brush.

Well, if they're on the white sole black-cutYou'll get a regular pencil eraser. Just wipe their shoes and that's it. Only take for this case you need a white eraser, so that it does not leave traces on the sneakers.

I also suggest you learn how to return the “stickyness” of the fasteners on your shoes. It is best to perform this procedure over the bath with the water stream turned on!

This is not all the means than wash off. I know at least 3 other ways to get yellow. As well as life hacks for cleaning shoes from leather, suede and mesh. Need advice?

Do you like white soles on your shoes? How do you clean it to make it look new?

Tags

See also

New and interesting