Miraculous icon “Swiftly” helped to save the prisoners, saved during shipwrecks

There are different icons and prayers. In almost every difficult situation, God has an answer. However, sometimes situations are not just difficult. They're unbearable. This is exactly the time. Wartime always hits the psyche of people hard.This is displayed on the physical condition. This is the period when the icon “Swiftly Hearing” should be pulled out of the bins. Today we will share with you the prayers that need to be read in the face of the Most High Mother.

The Icon of the Quick-Hearer The icon depicts the Mother of God holding the baby Jesus in her arms. The child has a scroll in one hand and the other he blesses. The original icon is located on Mount Athos in the Dohaar monastery.

Instagram / @pravoslavnaya_ikona_rus Why is this icon so remarkable? It gives us the grace we need so much. This is one of the most powerful images of the Virgin. Those who walked with him began to walk, and saw those who were blind. Prayer Skoropushnitsa is especially relevant now, because it helps to release from captivity and survive in the most inhuman conditions.

Instagram / @antikvarbuk Many Ukrainians are now in captivity. Many territories are occupied where people have nothing to eat. They are in danger every second. At any moment, an enemy missile can arrive and interrupt life. Everyone is scared and everyone is trying to support each other as much as they can.

Those who are lucky, those who now have the opportunity to sleep in a warm bed and eat normal food, should pray day and night for the prisoners. That's what we do. We try to support everything we can. Requests for rescue of people from Mariupol Other occupied territories have already spread around the world. We can only pray and hope that the Mother of God will protect all who are suffering.

Instagram / @ Prayers of the icon "Swiftly" O Most Holy Virgin, Mother of the Most High Lord, Submissive Intercesor of all who come to You with faith! Behold from the height of your heavenly majesty upon me the indecent one who falls to your icon, hear soon the humble prayer to me the sinner, and bring it to your Son: pray to him, that he may illumine my dark soul with the light of his divine grace, and cleanse my mind from the thoughts of vain, that he may soothe my suffering heart and heal his wounds, that he may instruct me on good deeds and strengthen my work to him with fear, that she may pardon me from her evil kingdom, and deliver me from her evil ones. O Most Blessed Mother of God, you have blessed me to be baptized in the form of your Skoropodishnitsa, commanding all to come to you with faith: do not look upon the poor of me, and do not let me perish in the abyss of my sins. All my hope and hope of salvation are in You according to Boza, and I entrust myself to your protection and enlightenment forever. Amen.

Instagram / @tsargorka O Blessed Virgin, Mother of the Lord the Most High, Precisely obedient Intercessor of all, to You with the faith of those who seek refuge! Behold, from the height of His heavenly majesty, upon me the indecent one who falls to Your icon, hear soon the humble prayer to me the sinner, and bring it to Your Son, pray to Him, that my dark soul may be illumined by the light of His divine grace, and purify my mind from the thoughts of vain, that it may soothe my suffering heart and heal his wounds, that it may instruct me on good deeds and strengthen my work with Him, that the King may forgive me in fear, and deliver me from evil. Amen.

Instagram / @zarovnyk Life Wisdom and Editorial Advice Unfortunately, sometimes life can be quite cruel. We can only watch others suffer. There seems to be nothing to help. But that's not true. A believer always has a prayer. Icon "Swiftly" will definitely help everyone who asks.

Tags

See also

New and interesting