What kind of manicure to do in winter

Winter is about to arrive, which means that it is worth thinking about how to prepare for this cold season to be fully equipped, especially when there are so many wonderful and bright holidays ahead. And I suggest starting with a manicure!

Nails should be neat and well-groomed all year round. But there are a few patterns for each season. And do not forget about fashion trends! That's why the editorial board "Site" I've prepared 23 for you. manicureOne with whom you will be in the spotlight this winter. The number of ideas just makes my eyes run!

Winter manicure ideas
  1. According to many fashionistas, gel varnish is the optimal solution - a wide color palette allows you to create the most incredible patterns, drawings and textures, it dries quickly and, most importantly, remains in perfect condition for a long time.

2. If you want to add holiday-themedMake a winter nail design with snowflake painting. It is advisable to focus on one finger, so that your winter manicure does not turn into a new year.

3. Knitted manicure also does not lose its relevance. At home, it is quite difficult to make, but almost any master will decorate your nails with a knitted pattern.

4. And this option can be a great solution for a winter wedding. Looking at this option, I immediately wanted a crown.

5. 956878

6. The creation of this version of the master was inspired by the winter landscape. That's a charming decision, isn't it?

7. If you want to give playfulness to your image, be sure to make a manicure with one of the characters of the winter fairy tale: a snowman, Santa, a deer or such a wonderful owl as in the photo.

8. There are various ideas for a knitted manicure. For example, now the trend is the combination of several pastel shades. One of the winning combinations is white, dusty pink and brown. With this combination, you get a very cute and beautiful design.

9. A burgundy manicure will still look perfect on your nails! This is a great idea for a festive manicure.

10. Well, with such a design, the winter holiday mood is just assured!

11. You can also draw a trace of a dog's foot on the nails.

12. How about that?

13. The red color focuses on the hands. Therefore, if the skin has redness, scratches or any other problems, eliminate them or refuse this color. On too long nails, red varnish looks vulgar, so it is better to make French with it or dilute with drawings, for example, with this penguin.

I hope you've taken a look at the option that best suits yours. winterlike. I am sure that this manicure will be admired by everyone around! Don’t forget to share these ideas with your friends on social media.

Tags

See also

New and interesting