Improving the apartment without repair and waste of time

The New Year is coming soon, and since November, most of my friends are gradually starting to prepare for this long-awaited holiday for many. Someone's starting to think. New Year decorationAnd someone is looking for an outfit for the celebration or making Christmas wreaths for the interior. But what if your apartment and without all this decor asks for change?

Starting repairs in winter, and even before the holidays, is quite inconvenient, and the budget for this is not always there. But my sister Ilona proved by her personal example that sometimes just a few strokes are enough to transform a room. Try to improve at least one detail in your interior, and your house will immediately look different!

That is why for those who suddenly wanted to change something in the apartment or refresh the walls and furniture, the editorial office "Site" prepared 11 fast ones. home-decorationThis can be done by any hostess in a matter of hours. I'll definitely do it this weekend!

1. Original bouquet for the table
    A charming bouquet of unfading flowers from plastic spoons painted in bright colors will become one of the components of home comfort. The contrasting combination of colors gives a stunning visual effect: the composition looks colorful and vivid. No less attractive will look composition composed of white tulips and dark crocuses.

All you need is a few sets of plastic spoons, acrylic paints of suitable colors, wire, wooden swords and 2 hours of free time.

2. Updating walls
    To refresh the appearance of boring walls will help the original painting. To do this, you will have to make or purchase a special stencil and paint of a contrasting shade.

3. Mirror frame
    This unusual wreath can become an interesting frame for a mirror in the corridor or just a stylish wall panel that will decorate the house. And the material for such beauty you will serve old trays of eggs.

4. elegant detail
    To transform an ordinary hanger in the hallway or decorate an open wardrobe in the bedroom will help a couple of decorative brackets. Just paint them with any aerosol paint and fasten the hanger on both sides.

5. Soft mat.
    And here's how my friend managed to use old towels! To create this soft mat in the bathroom, she cut towels into strips and wove this beautiful and useful thing.

6. Wall panels
    If you have old vinyl records on the mezzanine somewhere, I suggest you turn them into original paintings. To do this, the plate should be covered with a thin layer of paint and then with the help of any sharp tool to scratch out the drawings.

7. Cantilever table
    And with the help of stencil and white paint, you can turn an ordinary shelf into an elegant console table, which will undoubtedly give a zest to the interior.

8. Exquisite patterns
    You bored with the monochrome ceiling? You can transform the appearance of the bedroom or focus on a beautiful chandelier with the help of exquisite painting. And to implement such an idea, no artistic skills are needed! You only need two semicircular stencils, a jar of paint and some free time. 0808

9. Flush chandelier
    This idea is definitely my favorite! Creating such beauty will help you decorative feathers. Just glue them around the perimeter of the ceiling with hot glue and enjoy the new design of the ceiling lamp.

10. Cardboard composition
    Do not throw away the lids from shoe boxes, because they can be useful for creating a wonderful and original composition, which is perfect for decorating the walls in the nursery.

11. Floor covering
    Small wooden saws are a beautiful and fairly budget material for finishing walls and floors. Of course, the implementation of such an idea will take time and some additional materials, but the end result is clearly worth it.

Advice of the editorial board And I also suggest that you familiarize yourself with an inspiring selection of solutions for decorating a house in the spirit of the New Year holidays. You can easily repeat all this, because you will need the most common and available materials.

We women are known to be changeable and spontaneous. Today we like the interior of the room, and tomorrow we want to change something.

I'm sure with these ideas, you can easily change your home whenever you want, while engaging in an exciting creative process. And if you want to create that. home decor For family and friends, it will be a very exciting and close occupation.

Be sure to share with your friends these useful tips for home transformation.

Tags

See also

New and interesting