How to make a wardrobe in a restrained style

We all are. change with age. We change both externally and internally. But if we are not very worried about internal changes, when we have experience, accumulate knowledge, there is the ability to manage yourself and your emotions, then external changes often do not please us, and most try to fight it.

This is especially concerned about the fair sex. We resort to various cosmetic rejuvenation procedures, look for hairstyle and makeup that would visually reduce age, resort to beauty shots and review your wardrobe.

Or maybe it's easier not to fight yourself, but to take change for granted? Just try to find a way to change, become no less attractive and feminine. It is possible to use the accumulated experience in the ability to dress and shape.

Clothing for Women 50 Years of Creation basic wardrobe After 40-45 years - the task is quite important, it is not to fill the cabinet with things bought on occasion, and pick up a small number of things from which you can easily create a large number of images for different occasions.

The main thing is to learn how to make it right, depending on what set of clothes you want to create - office, elegant or street.

Today's edition. "Site" I have prepared for you, dear reader, useful tips on how to make wardrobe after fortieth anniversary.

1. The first thing to consider is color and colour scheme basic wardrobe. It is worth giving preference: beige, gray, black, white. These colors combine well with other colors and are easily combined with each other. You can add to them: red, blue, brown, as well as several most universal prints. These include: a strip print, peas and an animal print (a la leopard).

2. Too much youth is often ridiculous. She is not young, but, on the contrary, emphasizes that a woman desperately hides her age. You don't have to hide him! It should be advantageously shaded and gradually hide any age-related changes that are inevitable after 45. Style can be beautiful without youthful extremes. The most important thing is that at this age you should always have the right time and place. Pay attention to convenience: things should be comfortable.

3. Whether you are a housewife or a businesswoman, dresses should dominate your wardrobe a priori. Basic models you should choose a calm color, suitable for you in color type, and differ in simple cut and excellent quality.

4. When choosing a skirt, remember that ultramini and tight style is not the elixir of youth, but a contraindication for an adult woman. Although there are no strict rules, and sometimes there are very striking exceptions, an example of this is the wife of the President of France Brigitte Macron. All styles are appropriate except mini. Preferably a classic pencil skirt, a small claw length to the knee or slightly lower.

5. If we talk about pants and jeans, then you should pay attention to the medium and high fit. About a low landing for a woman who has stepped over the forty-year mark, and there can be no question! The length of 7/8 is ideal so that it can be combined with a low speed, heel, and platform.

6. You should get a classic jacket. You can choose one of two: a jacket in the male style or a classic jacket in the style of Coco Chanel.

7. The style and style of sweaters and golf can be used by anyone, as long as it is in harmony with other things. The middle-length rule is still in effect.

8. You also need a coat: it is advisable to choose a long coat for winter and a half coat for autumn and spring. Don’t buy jackets, it’s hard to find. stylishThe coat will always look good.

9. Separately, I want to mention accessories. A woman’s wardrobe after a certain age requires status. 40 years is the age when it is time to switch to high-quality accessories: hard leather bags, elegant shoes, precious metals, natural stones. Accessories are the final touch, finally forming the image. These are memorable things with your character. This item of expenses for the wardrobe does not tolerate savings!

One of my good friends, who works as a stylist, commented on her style after crossing the border of 45 years: “I refused too short, transparent, fitting and open.” From the abundance of frills and lace. From rhinestones, sequins, brilliant materials. From acid flowers to pastels. Also, I almost gave up things opening up my upper arms and knees. A little later, I will give up completely.

There is nothing to hide, but I do not want to show it anymore. With age, everything can be beautifully and stylishly covered. On the neck - golf or handkerchief, on the elbows - 3/4 sleeve, on the knees - a pencil skirt or pants, on the hands - gloves.

No one says you should dress like a grandmother, but you should love and respect your age. Let's grow up beautiful and dignified!

Modern fashion erases strict boundaries and abolishes conservative rules, allows you to mix in the wardrobe clothing from a teenage closet and elite Parisian boutiques. Finding a personal style is an intellectual work, after which, a woman will always feel at the top.

Tags

See also

New and interesting