How to prepare for a successful year of the Rat

The year is coming to an end. Ahead is a new one filled with joy, change, failure and upswing. We only know what to prepare for. What awaits us in 2020. I always want to know what’s ahead. It's human nature, we love spoilers if they touch our own lives.

Today's edition. "Site" I will share with you a simple test that will tell you what this year will bring.

What awaits us in 2020

The test, as always, is simple, but very fun. You need to take a look at these hot snowmen and pick one. Which one do you like more: a cheerful person or a thoughtful nature lover? If you decide, then watch the result.

1. Cool snowman with glasses
    You realize how cool this snowman is, don't you? I'm sure you're as cool as he is. Which means you're going to have an amazing, busy year. The main thing that awaits you is a lot of travel. If you have been dreaming about them for a long time, then this year you will have the opportunity to bring it to life. It is important not to give up at the last minute. They have dreams and dreams to fulfill, not to save. If everything goes well, then feel free to go on the trip you planned. A new blender or vacuum cleaner will somehow be bought, but for now it is time for adventure.

2. Nice snowman with birds
    What do you think this sweetie has prepared for you? Of course, a new love. This year has a lot of meetings, a lot of people. Don’t miss someone who will warm your heart for years to come. And this person will be in your environment, believe me. If you do, something will happen that will strengthen your relationship. Maybe an offer or a wedding. Or you just solve some important issue, and everything will go well in the relationship. In general, this year is not a time for quarrels and conflicts. Enjoy your loved one and appreciate him.

3. Lovely snowman with broomstick
    This charming girl hints that it's time to wipe everything out of your life. Pick up your broom and do the cleaning. Bad thoughts, toxic people, junk in the closet - get it out of your life. You need air, free space, to start your journey to great things. If you can get rid of everything, next year will bring you a lot of joy. When you get rid of the trash, you will understand what is really important and you will be able to give it maximum attention. Get out and go make your dreams come true!

4. A hot snowman in mittens
    He is so happy and cheerful that you can only smile. The smiles are waiting for you next year. To be more precise, it was a very happy event. Not just a pay raise or new boots. It will be something important and meaningful that will change your life completely. Maybe it’s an addition to the family or buying a home. It is possible that this is some unexpected profit. But big enough to turn life around, to change it. Come on, change's coming!

5. Good-natured snowman with kettle
    What do you see when you look at this guy? Cozy and comfortable. That’s what awaits you in 2020. If everything goes according to plan, then this year you will find only pleasant events without troubles and conflicts. This will not be a year of global change. It will be a good year for you, calm in every way. You can somehow improve your living conditions. It is time to build your nest and make it comfortable.

According to forecasts, 2020 will be busy and good. Sooner, I want everything to come true. What awaits me in the near future. Which snowman did you choose?

Tags

See also

New and interesting