Calendar of fateful dates for 2021

Choosing an auspicious date for marriage or finding out when it is better to sign important documents and open a new business, do beauty procedures and not only, the calendar of fateful weddings helps me. date for 2021 from the delightful Angela Pearl. I choose the right dates and things go according to notes!

Today's edition. "Site" share calendar 2021 from Anela Pearl. Gifts for all zodiac signs from the Universe!

The calendar of memorable dates for 2021 Risk or breakthrough? On February 17, June 14 and December 24, there will be a confrontation between the two powerful planets Uranus and Saturn. Most of all, the influence of this confrontation will be felt by all fixed signs (Leo, Scorpio, Aquarius and Taurus). There will be an opportunity to go your own way: start an independent business, change jobs.

But it won't be easy. Angela Pearl calls it the overcoming of obstacles to new opportunities.

There will be 4 eclipses in 2021, which is much better than 6 as it was in 2020. 4 eclipses tell us that the year will be harmonious. There will be events that will move our lives forward!

May 26 will be the first lunar eclipse. Especially it will feel Sagittarius and Taurus. In two weeks, on June 10, there will be a solar eclipse. Twins will feel it more strongly than others.

Another lunar will take place on November 19 at 27 degrees Taurus. December 4 will be the final solar eclipse. The Sagittarius will feel it most!

The karmic node (North Lunar Node, Rahu) will be from 19 to 1 degree Gemini (feel Gemini) or who have birthdays from May 22 to June 10. A karmic knot is a fictitious point in the sky due to which eclipses occur. Where this knot passes, these people, Karmic eventsThe meeting of love, the search for purpose and the work of life.

As the eclipses will go on Sagittarius and Gemini (planets responsible for travel and learning), the rules of travel and travel, training formats will change, in a global sense. We already see that learning in many places is becoming distance learning. This will continue, because what happens in eclipses is for a long time! – advises Angela Pearl.

Jupiter – the planet of joy and gifts will be in 2021 in the signs of Aquarius and Fish. Representatives of these signs can count on new opportunities, gifts of the Universe, as well as on new opportunities. love-making. Many Aquarius or Pisces can learn about pregnancy or the birth of a baby.

When is the wedding? β€œThe main thing is that Venus is not retrograde!” says the wise Angela. A retrograde Venus in 2021 will be from December 19, 2021 to January 29, 2022.

Almost the whole year is good for marriage, except for dates from December 10, 2021 until the end of the year. It is also undesirable to marry on Mercury retrograde days. By the way, it is also not necessary to sign important documents at this time. start And make expensive purchases.

Mercury retrograde in 2021 will take place January 30 to February 21, May 22 to June 22 and September 27 to October 18.

Neptune will pass through the Sun of those people whose birthday is from 9.03 to 14.03. This is a great time for creative people: there will be a lot of ideas and inspiration. This is especially true for Pisces and Virgos!

Listen in more detail advice from Angela Pearl For important dates, you can watch this video. The aura is magical!

https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=3SIOwNzaZDU

I also want to know what changes can be expected from the year of the White Metal Bull. All about love, health and career!

In my opinion, this calendar of memorable dates for 2021 is a real wand-go-lucky when it comes to planning. For me personally, Angela is like a family member. Every morning I start by watching the news, and by all means some video from Angela's channel. Such an energetic voice, for the whole day charges positive!

Tags

See also

New and interesting