A simple technique to determine the degree of life satisfaction

Many are familiar with this here is an interesting thing. It is called the wheel of life or wheel of life balance.

The instructions need to subjectively assess how you are all well in each of the designated areas of life on a 10-point scale and make a mark. Can get something like that:

This way you can quickly see which areas fall, and which are well developed. Convenient methods in General. Make it — and understand that with work, sort of, rules, but personal life no, but friendships are beautiful, with no health problems, spiritual development, rolls, etc. — differently can be.

And if you just draw this wheel and look at your life which lacks balance, there is a risk to decide — I like this personal life? I'm in the need or will to develop spiritually, I am well able moreover, there are already high rates!

What's the risk, you ask? What's wrong with the development one of the areas, especially if it all fails?

To understand this, let's make the wheel... glass.

If you imagine that the center point of the wheel — the bottom of the glass, and triangles spheres of life — faces, and if we imagine that the resulting glass — real glass and we can fill it with real water, tell me how much water it will fit?

No more than at the lower boundary.

Thus, the degree of satisfaction with quality of life is not determined by the most developed spheres of life, and just the same, the weakest.

Because no matter how much to invest in socializing with friends or entertainment, and if the problem doesn't solved. Or, no matter how much I grow spiritually, but if you yourself get out of the house can not because of health disorders or social maladjustment, life will not become easier.

In part, that, in my opinion, can be explained by the dissatisfaction with the lives of people who, it would seem that all right — chances are they have one of the areas heavily sinks down and allows you to experience the fullness of life and happiness.

I suspect that now I will fly the angry comments about the great artists who developed only one area (creativity), or about saints, who have only developed a different realm (the spiritual) and well-lived — to set an example. All right, you're right - they lived and served. But did they feel themselves happy — not undertake to say. Not taken. published

Author: Pauline Michalovic

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: perecati-polina.livejournal.com/24081.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting