Puzzle "the Mysterious crime": can you identify the perpetrator?

Who wouldn't want to be a detective and investigate a crime? If you do not give rest laurels of Sherlock Holmes or Hercule Poirot, then this puzzle is for you! The site offers you to try your hand at solving interesting puzzles! Carefully read the job and look at the picture.

On a hot summer day the inspector varnika pursue the culprit. He walked through a small forest and found himself on the banks of the local river, very rapid and deep.

On the shore varnika saw some campers guys and approached them. He asked the question:

I'm here looking for a young man about your age. He ran in that direction. Did you happen to see?
Young people in one voice began to say that just a couple of minutes ago about them quickly ran some guy.

One of the company said:
— Just here he ran into the river. Here, look, he's already on the other side and gets out of the water! Hurry, you still have time to catch him!

Company responsive guys wanted to borrow varnika my boat, but the inspector hastened the offer to refuse.
— Even if he runs away, ' said the inspector, now I want to get acquainted with you!

Why do you think varnika left on this side of the river and chased the offender on the other side?

Response

You need to carefully read the description of the river. If it is deep and has strong current, then the guy would quickly demolished, so there's no way he could get out exactly opposite the spot where he supposedly went into the water. Therefore, one of the criminals is the guy from the company on this coast.

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting