At what temperature child needs a hat? The answer is the all-knowing Dr. Komarovsky.

The child's health — taking care of every conscientious parent. But even moms and dads with experience are often in doubt about the various situations involving children.

In this article we will find out when you need to wear a baby hat and whether to do it at all. And help us to understand complex issues Yevgeny Komarovsky.

At what temperature to put apcuspd Komarovsky: "Cap must be a human need. Unpleasant barefoot — wear shoes. Rain — cloak. Head uncomfortable (wet, cold, blowing a cap). Complains the child put on the hat. Not complaining — not remember.

No special medical "nodding" of the testimony exists. Yes, there are "indications" social, when we are forced to respond to public opinion, not to look a white crow. And often easier to wear the baby cap than 100 times a day to justify and to explain. But this problem is beyond Pediatrics is a tradition, common sense, average intelligence, control the mind over the instincts.

I wonder once wrote: "if the temperature is above 18 degrees cap is not needed at all", and would love to write — and below 18 degrees, in particular... In my life, probably, it is very important not to consider ourselves more stupid than the other. Many actions we make in order not to stand out from the crowd, convinced that "the audience" is always right and it is not so.

The slogan "dress your baby like yourself" for wide distribution is not suitable, because many adults are getting cold at 25 degrees. Definitely say at what temperature should definitely wear a hat, I can't. If I personally do not wear a cap and at -15 degrees, it does not mean that it is possible to advise everyone.

Matter and humidity, and wind, and, of course, the original educational principles. If 5 years went to the cap at 22 degrees, and then read Komarovsky and not put at 12, so sorry, of course, Komorowski...

Honestly, if the hat desired, the answer to the question "to wear — not to wear?" is solved automatically, but if there is any doubt, do not wear, do not go wrong".

And what about this do you think? Don't forget to share your opinion in the comments!

Find out in our article, how to cure common cold in children.

The author

Victoria Poplavskaya Believes that art knows no rest! Enjoys drawing, used to look at life with a painter's eye. Cleaning the house and cooking finds work, a pleasure after all to any business can be creative! Loves unorthodox methods of solving problems. Favorite book Victoria — "Three comrades" E. M. Remarque.

Tags

See also

New and interesting