59-year-old grandmother works as a model and a beautiful girl.

Or do you not agree? The careers of most models ends closer to 30 years. But there are exceptions. For example, this 59-year-old model Yasmina Rossi. She's super-successful and continues to earn a lot of money, despite his age. Working with her cutting-edge international brands like Marks & Spencer, Hermes and Macy's. Rossi was born in France, in Corsica, in 1955.

Naturally, everyone wants to know how she manages to maintain his youthful appearance and health.

"No big secrets," says Yasmina. — I just spent my life eating organic foods long before it became fashionable. I moisturize with olive oil, and rapeseed oil strengthen the hair. Once a week I make a scrub using olive oil and sugar. Every day to eat one avocado, the portions of organic meat and fish.

Russia is not just a model. She is also a talented photographer, and an advanced ceramist. On its website www.yasminarossi.com you can see her work.

"There is no big secret," says 59-year-old Yasmina Rossi about their appearance.

Just eat organic farm products. Regardless of, fashionable or not.

Canola oil, for hair care, olive for the skin.

Once a week will have to make a scrub.

Will also eat meat, fish and fruit. Every day.

It is also "moderately" refers to the entertainment.

published by P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook and in Vkontakte, and we're Classmates

Source: lifter.com.ua/59letnyaya-babushka-rabotaet-modelyu-i-seksualna-kak-studentka

Tags

See also

New and interesting