Which hemisphere of brain is more developed?

Surely you have repeatedly heard people talking about pervoprestolnom and the case of the left hemisphere thinking. In these conversations there is a view of the right and left hemisphere of the brain. Indeed, between the hemispheres, there is a difference, but often understand are wrong. Let's see how "think" our hemisphere =)

If the person has no serious physical abnormalities, it is speech controlled by the left side of the brain, it is also responsible for mathematics and logic. And that's about all I know, but not everyone knows that our left hemisphere is perfectly able to dream. The fact that it is much much loves logic and order, that when confronted with the illogical stuff, it automatically tries to come up with an logical explanation.

Interesting, but it is in the left hemisphere there is a lot of inaccuracies and incorrect patterns (patterns of behavior, thinking, etc.).

In addressing the right hemisphere is much more truthful and believable. The fact that it tries to perceive the situation as a whole, i.e. it controls the perception of space, analyzes the objects in it, their relationship. If the right side of the brain could speak, it would speak only the facts.

How to use it?Obviously, if our left hemisphere is excellent builds logical chain, it is possible that the ability to exploit it.

One of the easiest ways in the preparation Mind Map, leave empty branches, even when everyone else is filled, this will force your brain to fill them.

Are unable to remember something? Start to remember everything you can with regards to the sought, that make it easy to fill a need in a few minutes.

Need some fresh ideas? Make for them a text pattern that will need to be filled. It may look something like this: "in order to... I need to do... or.... In order to start I need... for such a time. And even easier desired to achieve so — ... ".published

Author: Dmitry Chernov

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: 4ernov.ru/2014/03/blog-post_27.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting