Girl and grandpa: when age is no obstacle

Experts say that the peak of female sexuality accounts for 34 – 35. A great age. Right now the choice of partners is great because the age range of applicants for Your, if not the heart, then at least the body, calm is in the range of plus or minus ten years. That is, the fairer sex in the Prime of her beauty, femininity and sexuality attractive for twenty-five youths and peers, and for men forty five plus.

But who is better for women?

What about men? By this age, they are already slightly tired. They are slightly fed up of bed pleasures. Lazy. Mired in midlife crisis. Perhaps left behind a painful divorce. Alimony. Loans. Mortgage. It is not up to a passionate night marathons. They would have to be left alone.So, the peak of female sexuality – about thirty-five years. She blossomed, became more confident, learned to understand my body and just getting on with life, sex in particular, a real pleasure.

Another thing the boys twenty-five years. Young, hot, ready on feats. Their the same age sex as the process itself is not so interesting. Rather, they use it as a commodity, deftly manipulating the partner with access to the body. Will come later – nothing. Didn't give me enough attention – excommunicated from the bed. Went with friends to drink beer – free.

Women over thirty also interested in the process, and from this point of view with young boys in bed they will be a great party.

Moreover, please note that the modern woman over thirty with proper care and good genetics look so good against the background of a tall twenty-five year old guys who look older than their age, look quite harmoniously.

So, a great option. Yes, communication suffers, but we decided to leave everything that does not touch the bed, behind the scenes.

Ninety seven million one hundred eleven thousand four hundred fifty eight

A friend of mine, who is thirty-two and who prefers extremely sensitive brunettes tender age, no, Yes, and are addicted to Mature woman.The difference in ten years is acceptable and later: when a man of thirty-five, and women forty-five. Assuming of course that this is not a chick with a Perm, filled with lacquer until Golden crust in her pleated skirt and mohair sweater, and attractive well-groomed woman, as they say, in the juice. I know a lot of women. Their lovers ten to fifteen years younger, and everyone is happy.

– It is so beautiful what what value can have her age – he says in such cases, in response to my surprised glances.

Normally. Nothing abnormal.

Now consider another option. Under the code name "Gray beard, a lusty old horse furrow not spoil».

Well-known craving for older gentlemen to young girls. The earth is full of stories of broken families and abandoned wives. Personally acquainted with many women whose husbands, at the age of fifty years went to twenty-five of thirty girls. That is, to the ladies, which they, in fact, in the daughter suit.

Eighty six million four hundred twelve thousand nine hundred eighty two

As you can see, there are already more questions. In no way wishing to detract from the dignity of men close to retirement age, it is hard not to be surprised by sexual longing for him twenty girls. I'm not talking about couples in which the man do the girl grandfather. Yes. As you will look in the evening around the table through the girl grandpa. The girl, of course, the appearance of the model. Grandpa often reminds flabby and wrinkled fungus, breathable lady in the navel. And nothing. Romance. Drinking champagne, cuddling, whispering. Well, just mimimi. And what they find in them? Well, not sex for the sake of. Don't tell me that after a romantic rendezvous they are leaving everyone in their homes. Or is there already exclusively Mercantile interest?

No matter how wonderful the man, and the years are not the same. Experience, many would say. Proven skills. Maybe. But no.

I'm not talking about companions in the world. For example, as recently as a couple of weeks ago the legendary, mind 73-year-old, Roberto Cavalli was spotted with new girlfriend, old enough to be his almost granddaughter.

Eight million two hundred thirteen thousand three hundred twenty

Fifty three million four hundred eleven thousand three hundred twenty two

Of course, I understand that it's Cavalli, but really, this nymph feels for it sexual attraction?

– Well this is how need money to love – commented on a photo on the Internet designer and his girlfriend.

Even battered Samantha, the heroine of the famous series did not survive ten minutes in bed with a seventy-year-old macho man and ran away, barely seeing his flabby body. And given diamonds are not saved.

Ten million nine hundred twenty thousand five hundred twenty eight

Yeah, that movie. But in real life, you see, save. published  

Author: Anna Petrova

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: lady.tut.by/news/sex/400252.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting