Great father and daughter whose hairstyles brought to mind the whole world!

Benny Harlem - an aspiring singer, songwriter, model, and, most importantly, a wonderful dad. Benny and his 6-year-old daughter Dzheksin engage the more views because of their family relationship special and unique images. Dad takes his daughter a great example of how to radiate confidence and appreciate their heritage. Moreover, the family is famous Harlem also incredible hairstyles

Website publishes a selection of photos and Benny Dzheksin

«Paternity - a real miracle and reward.".

«My main task - to grow in nobility of his daughter. And teach her claim to his respect for "

« She's a beautiful girl, which will be a beautiful woman. But first I will teach her to love herself. "

«The only way to protect her - to prepare for life"

«I have the protection of his daughter"

«I praise your child. She loves herself and knows that this love will help her make friends and build a personal life. "

«My daughter - my sun. Relationships will always thrive if to show care for them "

« Parents themselves become better if paying attention to the divine light of their children "

via www.pure-t.ru/2016/06/25/%D1%81%D0%B0%D0%BC%D0%BE-%D0%B2%D0%B5%D0%BB%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BF%D0%B8%D0%B5-%D0%BE%D1%82%D0%B5%D1%86-%D0%B8-%D0%B4%D0%BE%D1%87%D1%8C-%D1%87%D1%8C%D0%B8-%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%B8%D1%87%D0%B5/

Tags

See also

New and interesting