razor blade will be 10 times sharper thanks to the momentary trick!

If you use disposable razors , as I sometimes my heart is full of compassion. Blades them tupyatsya overnight! What can I say, even high-quality expensive razors with multiple blades is quite easily damaged ...

Razor with a wide blade, which is used by my grandfather - that's standard! Grandpa was always razor-sharp, as I remember, he was sharpening it with a piece of leather. It is difficult to express my delight when I learned that the blades of the machine can also be normal sharpness back ... Now I do it all the time!

How to sharpen britvuTebe need
to dull the razor blades old jeans

operation
To sharpen razor , pre-dry the blade. Take the old jeans, put them on a firm, flat surface and spend blade along the leg 15-20 times. For this trick you can use a piece of denim.

Change the direction of the shaving head and spend on jeans blade 15-20 times. Do not press very much, just lightly press down on the machine. The razor should glide easily on jeans!

Done! For a couple of minutes the shaver like new - a sharp blade will not injure the skin and be uncomfortable while shaving! If I had known earlier that Sharpen razor blade so easy ...

I hope you appreciate this technique in dignity and to test it in practice! It will save your money, and your skin will be smooth and clean-shaven ... Show your friends how to extend the life of razor: practicality Council no doubt

!

Tags

See also

New and interesting