Child behavior of adults

Children often hurt parents: the delicious food refuse, the insulting words spoken, the requests do not perform. At such moments not prevent words of comfort, and after them - a sobering advice. We are in the Website prompt, it does not take offense at her children.

Even if you manage not to scream at the child restrain the anger and irritation, sometimes situations arise, absolutely knocks you off track. Full defeat perpetrated ten minutes in the room that you removed before the hour and a half - and after work and in poor health. Please be quiet a few minutes, because you are very tired and want to take a nap - and in response to a game of war with appropriate screams and shots

. And most importantly - phrases, words, it is not clear who had taken from head
beloved offspring. - Eat your soup itself! Tired: yes soup soup ever! Nasty!

And what do you forty minutes looked for the recipe, but then an hour in the kitchen conjured.

- Once you take away me from the garden! I do not want you! I want to with my grandmother!

And just lose heart: the child does not want to go with my mother - you are tired of it or something ..

? - You'll never, never do not play with me

! And in memory run through all invented for child games, all carefully prepared lessons, all read the book, all of which are to the detriment of their own leisure.

< At such moments, my mother simply overwhelmed offense. You do not think about the causes of the child's behavior and his cruel words As you head throbs only one thought. "It's not fair! I'm trying so hard, "Eyes are ready screwed tears (sometimes really welling), and in the soul - anger, pain and protest

. You are offended, really offended by a child.

Stop!

It's a shame there was zadevshaya your situation? Well ... yes ...

Do you take offense to the child? Well ... I - I can not take offense

? Can. Is it worth it? Well ... probably not ...

No! Absolutely not. On the child's offense is not worth more than that - simply can not. Here's why.

Offended, you go in yourself, in your emotions, let them absorb you. Go away from the child. From the information that it carries you. The information that is in every hurtful word, every evil sight Resentment closes you in the shell of their own experiences and you will never understand what happened:. Child tired? He was sorely lacking your attention? Maybe it's you hurt him - and did not even notice In addition, yielding a sense of resentment, you cease to be a strong adult man who copes with any situation and manage it?. Instead, you become a little kid, find out the relationship with their peers. And your child - even if unconsciously, for a little while - losing the support and protection that sees you. Losing stability, reliability and security of the world, because all of this can only give a strong adult.
You can help your child to understand correctly what happened and draw conclusions for the future, especially if the voice their feelings
«You really hurt me when he said that the nasty soup », « I hate what you did not fulfill my request and removed the toys »
Well, then you need to feel and effects
«I have from your words very bad mood - and you read the book I did not want to." < / You can retire, and on the child questions to answer: "I am now sad, so I want to be alone. No, it will not play ».
So do not take offense to children seriously. Manage to make a humiliating situation, strange as it may sound, useful and important lesson for you, and for the child.

Faith Korehova specifically for the Website

via adme.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting