Ants athletes

Ants pitching: cache, these guys lift weights, many times their own weight. For most of us lifting weights at the gym - the pleasure and / or a way to boost self-esteem. But for the Indonesian ants, imprinted on the image data, is second nature.

Stuffed mouths seeds of mimosa bushes, the ants nonstop dragged into their nests back-breaking, it would seem, loads in order to provide food for themselves and their relatives.

As if to show off for the camera, these workers often build such a three-level pyramid, which would disgrace even the coolest athletes, acrobats.

Remarkably well as their courage in the face of danger: when faced with a large white spiders, ants seem not going to give up and get ready to give a fitting rebuff to the enemy.

While all of these miracles are hard to see with the naked eye, Eco Adiyanto (Eko Adiyanto), 43-year-old photographer from the Indonesian province of West Java, still managed to capture them as close to the insects and using a technique makrofotosёmki.

Eco says: "I like the close-up, although it is complex and requires a certain skill. But in the case of success you will experience great satisfaction. The ants are so small! It's incredible that their tiny bodies as strong and vigorous.

Near my house inhabited by many different insects, and all of them are unique. I use the macro to better understand their habits.

The results are impressive - especially when the red ants begin to perform "on camera" tricks, hidden from the naked eye. "

Tags

See also

New and interesting