Stunning experiment! The family almost a year did not eat sugar. The result will surprise you!

We all know that sugar is bad, but still continue to use it every day. He is everywhere: not only sweets, but also in the sausage, ham, mayonnaise, bread, sauces, even baby food did not pass the sugar side. The use of large quantities of sugar also leads to diabetes, obesity, and even cancer. And patients are becoming more and more. American Eva G. Schaub has decided to conduct an experiment. All her family decided to give up the sugar a year. Eva even wrote a book about how hard it was given to them, and that was it worth it.

«Maybe it was a stranger, and quietly, but I felt that as long as I do not eat sugar, the better I feel. On the birthday of her husband, I completely convinced of this. We had a condition: once a month, we can choose any sweet dessert for the whole family, well, just my husband holiday, even if he chooses. In September, we have seen that our tastes are changing a little bit. We all liked the smaller "sweet night" once a month. And when her husband's birthday I ate layer cake with banana cream, I noticed that something really has changed, and quite strongly. I no longer liked this cake, I could not even eat up my piece, he was so sweet that even the teeth began to ache. Heart pounding in his ears came the noise, I felt terrible. I had to lie down because much headache. Horror just did was I ever so bad? Or I did not notice it before, because sugar was in my body? » I>

Photo: Bill McChesney

After our experiment, I counted how many times a year the children missed school, and the difference was very large. My eldest daughter Greta missed school two times when we did not eat sugar, and 15 times a year before our experiment!

The experiment was ended, and sometimes we allow ourselves to eat some sugar-containing. But we have our own approach to this. We eat less sugar, try to choose foods from conventional ones in which there is no sugar, and desserts we eat is already quite special occasions. And it seems my figure tells me thank you. I do not get tired as before. When people are ill with influenza around, I'm not afraid to go out and start walking children. And if we get sick, the disease is faster and easier. In general, we began to hurt less. To my surprise, the experiment is quite a success, we feel stronger and healthier. It was worth it.

Of course, everyone knows that sugar - it's not vitamins. But who would have thought that because of him, we can be much less, often sick and tired quickly? I always thought that sugar - is pure energy, even if this energy is hurting the area.

Tell a friend about this discovery, which many still certainly do not guess.

themindunleashed.org/2014/07/family-stopped-eating-sugar-year-happened.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting