Fountains Moscow

In an attempt to escape from the sweltering heat of the inhabitants of megacities seeking salvation in any ponds and fountains. According to doctors, bathing in fountains can seriously harm your health. But is it really? I propose to understand the continuation of the post!

When the heat in Moscow, where to go swimming? Of course, in the fountain! Can I swim in the Moscow fountains? Doctors say a firm "no"! I say - not so simple!

About Moscow fountains walks a lot of horror stories, you've probably heard that night there erased and washed homeless. Also, the water in the fountains varies irregularly. Filled with ordinary tap water fountains that you go out of the tap. In the fountain usually set a filter that purifies water from large debris. This is done not for the sake of caring for bathers, and not to damage the mechanism trash pumps. Change the water every two weeks in large fountains and once a week in small. In the heat of the water is changed frequently, but still not every day. And here swimmers in Moscow fountains important to get to the moment when the fountain clean. Already on the second day, especially in the heat, warm water starts to spread the infection, and can be infected with Escherichia coli, fungal or skin diseases.

I decided to analyze the water and learn to swim what Muscovites. There are different kinds of analyzes of water, but in order to understand and evaluate their results need to be an expert. So I put the water on the easiest microbiological analysis, and then compare the results with the Ministry of Health standards for swimming pools (Sanitary 2.1.2.1188-03): I was interested in whether there is a swim.

The water was tested by the total number of microbes and general Coliform bacteria (these include, for example, E. coli, as I understand it, this indicator helps to assess the degree of faecal contamination of water) and thermotolerant colibacteria (a subspecies of the previous figure). In general, these figures do not necessarily indicate that the water is deadly pathogens are found or there terrible diseases, but show good overall level of contamination.

Chose the four most popular bathing fountain, still decided to take the water out of the Moskva River, there are also some brave swimmers. The result here is a list:

1) Fountain of Friendship of Peoples at ENEA

2) Fountain on Manezh Square. It was there bathed Zhirinovsky.

3) Berth at the Sofia Embankment

4) The main fountain in Gorky Park, a favorite place of paratroopers

5) The fountain at the Crimean embankment with vertical jets

Thermotolerant colibacteria nowhere found.

So what happens? The most dirty water - in the Moscow River ...

This is not news, but it's still impressive that the number of microbes there is 28 times higher than normal.

Even 50 years ago in the Moscow River quietly bathed people, and it was not considered a lot of crazy.

Now the river in the center is better not to bathe.

In second place is the fountain of pollution at ENEA. The content in the water of bacteria in 7.5 above normal.

Unpleasant surprise from the Crimean waterfront. This fountain was the most insidious

Her recently rebuilt, now it is one of the trendiest places in town.

Favorite place on the waterfront - a dry fountain, where the right of the tile up hitting the water jet.

Between the jets can walk than active users visit the waterfront.

With the purity of water in the fountain in big trouble. Also repeated excess bacteria standards,

bacteria found in water, indicating that it contains particles of feces, so be careful.

The complexity of this fountain is that you can not evaluate the quality of the eye on the water,

as the tank is hidden under the ground.

In addition, the fountain have free access animals, they are likely in and shitting.

Results for Gorky Park are generally good

Border guards and paratroopers in no danger, there is good water)

On Manezh Square also water was clean, but I did the fence just after her shift.

So there you can swim, but not every day.

Look at the eyes and the purity of the water if you see that it is cloudy - not bathe.

By the way, the tramp really erased and washed there;)

Take care of yourself;)

From here

Tags

See also

New and interesting