Moscow luxury housing (6 photos)

Moscow diggers found here are punched piles tunnels underground river Kotlovka. Piles should maintain a high-rise new home. Further text and picture objects from the diggers

Asshole clear INTO structure itself on the surface no dick is not reliable if its support piles almost hanging in the air, and in addition Tavo through the pierced holes in the bottom of the reservoir takes water, which probably already formed underneath washout. Emergency there, so the first thing I did - pozvanil in emergency service Mosvodostok. Hossspodi, well, stupid asshole such as the duty of theirs, I have not had obschatstso. I had to explain all three times, but I immediately clearly and explained what had happened and where, and why. And finally, when I demanded from the name and phone number, which I leave esessno otkazalso, apsos etat and all said, "Well, then do not call!" And threw trupku, Assel. OK, OK, I go to the site Mosvodostok, find there mail dude atvetstvennogo of PEAR this glorious organization, and send a letter to his address is the content:
Dear Sirs!
We have information that the collector of the river Kotlovka punched through the concrete piles (see. Photo). Presumably, this happened during the construction of residential complex "Three Captains". The approximate location indicated on the attached map as a red circle. The outflow of water through the hole can lead to the formation of voids under the collector and washouts, which in turn creates an emergency situation.
I tried to report it to the central control PMU Mosvodostok by phone 331-85-00, but they refused to take my information as I, for obvious reasons, did not want to give his name and phone number.
We hope that your life will react to this signal before we turn to the press, and the prestige of your organization will suffer. In addition, there is an opportunity to attract the Contracting Authority "Three Captains" to justice for gross violations of building codes, if you wish to do it.
Sincerely, Moscow diggers.
Pesdets nor is shta response, not a greeting. Mosvodostok slilso, kalamburchik, ghyhyhyhyy :))) pozvanil the MC department of "hot novastey" there to talk to me very well, and said that if infa they are interested, they are with me svyazhutstso. I am waiting until now. Apparently, the story in the style of "Drunk mother threw her child out of the window" occupy the readers of this newspaper much more. But here again to paratozoru turned from one environmental magazine, here and there we kreotiv namastyrim and then send pearschegu Mosvodostok, even on your site to place in the "Press" gygy :)

For information: "Three Captains" housing the elite class at the Sevastopol Avenue, the house has recently delivered. The price per square meter. m .: from 5192 USD up to 6231 USD

source

Tags

See also

New and interesting