Wasteless Soviet way of life

Do you know whether the hand soaps, Peter I, how and with what he was washing them? Where was the toilet in the palace of Nicholas I? As you clean your teeth Lenin?
After all, the same simple thing. Historians like to talk about plans and conquests, but about life - somehow silent.
Years pass - the remaining documents, but - they talk about something big, and small details that build the life of any person - hardly contain. Often - proskolznёt something caught - and then - with no details.
But okay - the distant past. And they know, for example, about 80 born after the beginning of the 90s?
Blago - who lived at that time there were many, and they can still talk about how it was.
For example - today I want to talk about how to live in this period used what we now describe as rubbish. I will write only three facts, and who could - Supplement.

1) Purses from milk and mayonnaise packets.
Apparently - in 80th in Moscow bought import line packaging mayonnaise in small packages - some, such as the photo. Closes the neck they were not - just - cut corner. He himself was a bag of strong and dense polymer film. In Ryazan, such bags are not sold, and from Moscow - brought.
Again - in 80th in the sale began to appear in the milk bags.
So, for a person below the average income was not shameful to cut the bag with one hand and wash it, use as a purse and envelopes for documents.

2) Cans.
Oh - just what they are not. Ashtrays function they perform so far. In the USSR they were other, with - very common then and not now found ways to apply.
For example - the broad round tins of herring used as traps for flies .... Near garbage dumps, on the wall of the fence, these banks nailed for a bent cover so that the very capacity was parallel to the ground. At the bottom of the banks poured viscous mass with a pleasant smell for flies. And it was on each dump. Such a decision, I have not seen for years 20.
Jar of coffee is not thrown away never. They are perfect for storage of bulk products.
Single story - the banks of a tea. They were square with double lid - top and a second convex - concave on which written prescription brewing tea. Women in the household were used rarely, but men - very respected. All the small things in the toolkit evolved in them.
Here's a few more, and I still have at home there.

3) Boxes of chocolates under.
It is now in the course of plastic folders and file pockets. Then the photos, documents and cherished trifle Store in the box from under sweets. Basically - it was convenient, but - should observe the rule - not to overload. Otherwise, taking the box from the shelf, ventured to spill its contents from the fact that the lower part of the arched.
The most beautiful is the box - especially with inscriptions in a foreign, were exhibited on the shelves for interior decoration. They even sold.

Tags

See also

New and interesting