Striga and Travel

In April this year, a Japanese hairdresser Yong Kuwabara decided to go on a world tour ... on the way people tonsure.

"I wanted to do something important during the trip, but the only thing I can do - is to cut, so I thought that I could mow in the way of at least 1,000 people».

In the center of the park, on the market or even on the street corner - Kuwabara at any moment ready to start cutting the locals.

Japanese hairdresser "specializes" in services for people of small income, for example elderly or orphans.

Generally Kuwabara ready to offer their services to anyone who dares to trust him with their hair.

"Once I start someone cut, join and passersby also queue up».

So far, Kuwabara visited several countries in Southeast Asia, including Vietnam, Thailand, Cambodia, Tunisia, Laos and the Philippines.

Kuwabara is still in Southeast Asia, but is planning to go to India, the Middle East, Africa, Europe and South America.

Despite the language barrier, a hardworking barber manages to move from country to country with a handwritten sign.
That's what it says: "Hi! I am a Japanese hairdresser. I polled people hair, traveling the world. Allow your hair to mow! The price is determined by you! Thank you ».

Source: news.distractify.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting