Justin Theroux for Details

American actor 42-year-old Justin Theroux, now known not only as the guy Jennifer Enniston, but as a singer of one of the main roles in the series "Left Behind", took part in the filming of a men's magazine Details, where he also spoke about the relations with the press and the paparazzi Even with the garbage.

Justin Theroux on the cover of Details

Justin Theroux on the attitude to the paparazzi:

"Paparazzi can be very annoying, but it is not the end of the world. You just need to understand what was the reason for this. Maybe you met and fell in love with someone? It is hard to explain. I'm just wondering, "But what's the big deal?"
To learn how to apply for gossip in the press:

"The articles in the tabloids are always based on a fiction. First you try to ignore them, but then still reluctant to start talking about your relationship. I can say, "All is well." And then there are the headlines "Justin Theroux: Do all the good?", Which are distributed on the Internet at lightning speed & quot;

Justin Theroux in a photo shoot for Details

For information on how to use the litter:

"I really use the trash. It sounds worse than it actually is. You have a lot to learn about the community around you, when you see that it throws. Some time I actually picked up and brought home discarded things. As they are now called - "recycled chic & quot ;? Edison's light bulb and other stuff. All this for free, I was producing 15-20 years ago & quot;

As for his relationship with Aniston, Justin was laconic, explaining that although their relationship and are public, it does not strain in this occasion:

"Despite the fact that we are almost always in the sights of the paparazzi cameras, we do not feel that it is difficult for us to endure. It is not so difficult, as they say the rest »

About his behavior on the set:

"There are certain actors who can grab the woman by the hair and tell her something like," We need to save the world, "I'm not one of those. I can not go against them, chipping the jokes in the dialogues. For some people, it turns out well, because they have charisma. I just know that I am not "

Tags

See also

New and interesting