Remember and love

"I would not want people to see in these photographs pain and loss, and even though I still worry about his wife's death, my story is not about that - so we would like to tell a story of love," - says Ben. Editorial AdMe.ru wants to show you a story about love and life after death, which empathize with thousands of people around the world.

Photo on the left made in 2009, the right - Ben and Olivia at the same place in 2013.

These photos will be reminded Olivia of the house, where she began her life. Ben wanted his little daughter remembered the place where life began her family.

"The memory of Ali does not live in the house, it is in our hearts," - says Ben.

While doing photography, Olivia found her mother's curlers and sat down to play. This photo frame is reminded about the preparations for the wedding.

Photographer Melanie was, the older sister Ali - so the family wants to remember only the good things that happened in the past.

This glass angel Olivia calls mom.

During the photo shoot Olivia found a white feather, which appeared out of nowhere - the sister of Ali believes that because girl's mother makes her mark.

Ben plays the ukulele for my daughter Stevie Wonder song that was played at the wedding.

"Whatever happens in our lives, Olivia will know that there is a place where I was the happiest man in the world, though not for long," - says Ben.

Tags

See also

New and interesting