Breaking bespereboynik APC Back-UPS RS 500

15 photo.

And so, I have to work more cheerful bespereboynik. Inexpensive APC Back-UPS RS 500 (BR500CI-RS, then simply BBP). And all would do, but that time has come and started on these BBP fail batteries. BPL workers themselves, but there is no Batteries. It must be replaced. But there was a problem, the original BATTERY from the manufacturer (labeling of the APC 114 is RBC) are as much as 2 thousand timber, while the cost themselves are BBP 2500, and you can get them only in Moscow. And as you probably all know, Moscow is not the whole Russia. Everything else, he APC has long been its original batteries puts only top-end configuration, but in this g .... Only Chinese counterparts. I asked the vendor may have analogues. Yes, it is pleased about 700 rubov will each, but here's the problem, it is necessary to order a party at the narrow-eyed and not less than 100 pieces. It must be. We must become sad Ya do something. I decided to try to put another battery, the most common, and that you can get without problems, of course analogue classification is APC RBC 2. (KrEstik drew on BPP, long ago, to mark what is not working)

Here are pictures to compare batteries.

Height and length are exactly the same, the only difference in width. RBC 114 51mm in width, and 2 RBC 65mm in width. Stresses the same, have the capacity for more than 2 RBC will. So, if we can tie this battery, BBP will be a little longer to keep the computer after a power outage.

Well, let's start. Remove the muzzle a patient, unscrew the 2 screws, and 4 screws ass. Remove the cover.

We see interesting things, the place has a different battery, but to put it would interfere with the excess plastic, so carefully are made for us by APC.

And

Take the tool: cutter and curved pliers.

Break out all unnecessary.

Do not neat, but I do not go to shit.

Slightly expand the window to take stock of the wire.

Putting it.

A word of advice, through suffering. We collect, connect Accum little dub wire and cover the sidewall. Then turn over and are going to end in such a position. It is more convenient to move the wire and the board gets smoother.

Spun

Here, in general, and all. BBP is ready to fight.
Break.

Tags

See also

New and interesting