Drew Barrymore talked about motherhood edition Red

Actress Drew Barrymore, who only a week ago, again became a mother (the actress and her husband had a girl who was named Frankie), had time to chat with the journalists Red, and told about the family, about the joys of motherhood and relationships.

Drew Barrymore on the cover of Red

In an interview with Red actress she said that she loves the fact that the age difference is small daughters.

"I love being a mom. Olive just half a year, so the girls will have a lot in common, since there is no significant difference in age. This is great! »
"We spend every weekend with the whole family. And we do not have a nanny. Just us. I am looking forward to as I will all get when babies will have two »
Drew and daughter Olive

Drew, Will Kopelman and Olive

The appearance of the actress gave the children an understanding of their relationship with their parents:

"My parents divorced before I was born, and my father never really gave importance to his duties. That's what I put up in a very, very young age. But now I'm just shocked that someone could do that to her own child. And if the father I have long forgiven and reconciled, it would never have understood such a choice my partner.

When you become a parent and think about the needs of their children, it's very emotional. For example, when a new film ("mixed"), Adam so earnestly takes care of his daughters, taking care of them, then, let it be and fiction, but it breaks my heart. He refers to them as a family, and it's so touching ».
Drew with his longtime friend and colleague - actor Adam Sandler

Now Drew is trying to become the best mom in the world. She rarely agrees to the shooting, and shortly before delivery Drew with her friends - Cameron Diaz and Reese Witherspoon attended the cooking school.

"In the summer I will go to school culinary arts. I really like to cook, it gives me great pleasure. But it turns out I have a terrible. It's not elegant and not very tasty, but I'm working on it.

Maybe I'll go somewhere to get cooking classes, and take my family with me. I enjoy cooking for my daughter, but I have never in my life that are not studied. But Cameron (Diaz) - a wonderful cook, and she was always so. We must try to catch up with her ».
Drew Barrymore and Cameron Diaz

Drew Barrymore plans to return to the film industry as a director:

"I like the direction, but it is impossible. When children go to school, and they will no longer need so much in me, maybe then I can realize our plans. I know that there are people who combine work and education of young children, but I can not. I would not trade education of their children to it. However, after a few years I will return to this question »
By the way, very soon we will see the actress in the movie. In June of this year in rolling out comedy "Mixed", where Drew Barrymore will play in tandem with Adam Sandler.

Stills from "mixed"

Tags

See also

New and interesting