Tokyo. Life in the capsule

In Japan, as in other countries, I came quite spontaneously, generally not planning a trip. An hour before departure began to look for a hotel on the booking sites and came across an unusual level of employment Tokyo hotels - 98%. Beginning of April - the busiest season, cherry blossoms. Had two types of accommodation: super-cheap and super expensive.

Without thinking, I tend, I rented a beautiful capsule about two square meters. And flew to Tokyo gorgeous.

1. Easily found here it looks quite ordinary, but inside is fantastic red building with a bright red signboard. It beckons me ...

2. Average entry in a cheap hotel.

3. Although these two lifts and work, but the system is quite complex. On the right elevator accessible only on 6th floor: there is a reception, there need to be removed and leave the shoes in the locker, and then, without the shoes, you can ride the elevator to the left from the 6th to the 2nd floor.

4. The figure shows that this hotel does not accept guests with tattoos and a homemade paper hats on head pumps.

5. Branch reception. The hotel has a sauna, and while I was waiting for registration passed me 3 poorly dressed Japanese. Judging by the signs, taking pictures is prohibited. But I was never stopped.

6. The first trick. Luggage in the room with him can not be taken. Luggage room is not, you can leave your luggage here. Behind the counter reception all littered bags.

7. I was given a room key (I think) and I took the elevator without shoes on the 4th floor. Room key turned the key from the microscopic locker. In the locker lay a towel and bathrobe. My backpack with a camera and a laptop there is not got - I had to take a "number".

8. This is a common vanity area for all who live on my floor. It seems clean and friendly, and most importantly not crowded yet.

9. Toilet. He is only a man. Forgot to say, the hotel is only for men.

10. In all of Japan is popular selling beverages through vending machines are here. And of course on each floor of our hotel stood 3-4 machine. Interestingly, some drinks fall out of such devices in a heated state.

11. In the glamor side. So look residential. The succession leaving for horizon capsules. To the left is a light - there is someone settling in the closed cells are asleep. Immediately reminded of air transportation for the animals.

12. But, in fact, themselves coupe. ; Climb the stairs up, as in the reserved seat.

13. Home, sweet home! Bed, desk, chair? Yeah, yeah.

14. The view from the inside. See all legs passing by.

15. nanotechnology multimedia system capsule. Here you can find the clock, set the alarm and connect headphones or charging. The fact that Japan is not a 220-volt power supply, it was necessary to read, while in Russia, but it is figs with him. Headphones, none of my neighbors no bedtime entire corridor to listen to different TV programs from different capsules. A morning alarm clocks screaming like a car alarm. With approximately 6.30 alternately wakes entire corridor 4 floors.

16. Respectable and apartments are equipped with a mirror.

17. Try to get some sleep. The door of my room is a bamboo netting on the nozzle which separates the capsule from the outside world. It transmits light, smell, sound and ... petty thieves. Because in the room it is recommended not to leave anything.

18. Here is a favorite photo! To him be the prehistory. I flew to Tokyo from Oslo, overcoming barriers of time, the body continues to live on oslyatskomu time - and this is minus 7:00 to Tokyo. The first night in Tokyo, I was able to sleep only by 8 o'clock in the morning, because in Oslo I usually lay around one o'clock. Capsule I rented for 3 days and was quiet for a three-day sleep. But at 10 am I wake cleaner and grit: "freedom, capsule, pozalusta, Misty." It turned out that in this hotel all have to vacate the rooms before 10.00 am for cleaning.

19. Just then I saw a sign that the "checkout at 10" and "you can not extend your stay at the hotel." In addition, you can not leave things in your locker: you must pass the key and re-settle after 15:00. In this case you can issue a new key from a totally different box and on another floor.

20. After bathing, dry the hair.

21. The people at the hotel very much, most of the leave before 10am. But even at 10 am at the reception place - rent a locker key. According to the number of boxes for shoes, you can understand that potential guests here can be vast.

22. Great hotel logo: it depicts exactly my first experience of staying here.

Posted in [mergetime] 1398141411 [/ mergetime]
Cons:
1. The hotel is impossible to eat, sleep, bathe and live in general.
2. "snail" number is not convenient because there is practically no ventilation system. Well, the "door" - the same name. At night, you hear everything, including what has been before bedtime average Japanese.
3. I have an unusual feature - I love to go to clean things every day. But the rules of the hotel's forced me to get up at the reception to his suitcase to 5 times a day to control / remove some trifle or underwear.
4. The room is relatively expensive: 4000 yen or 1450 rubles per night, ie actually 2 hours of sleep, as it was the first day of my stay.

I was left not quite understand the system of ranking buking.kom. For example, the Holiday Inn Moscow Vinogradovo has 7, 3 points, some of the "Hilton" gaining less than 8, and the capsule hotel in Japan - as much as 8, 0. And someone scolds our electoral commission.

Pros:
The hotel logotipchik cool))) !!!
Uiiiiiii
positivefly

Personally, I reminded

Source: http: //

Tags

See also

New and interesting