& quot; The boundaries of reality & quot; - Project Cerasi Dyuseda

A young talented French photographer Cerasi Dyused found an amazing way to emphasize the limited perception of people. He came up with a series of photographs, which show people's thoughts, as if spinning in their heads.

It is an allegory of tangible, visible reality. In life it is, we think about the same, about some urgent nonsense. And any thought of flight.

I tried to capture the moment when consciousness intrudes extraneous thoughts and the whole stream of gray reflection as if alive and starts to dance. In my photographs serious thoughtful people. And you know, the more serious the man of the great folly he thinks.

The inspiration for me are the newspapers and scenes from everyday life. It is enough to give rise to ideas for photos.
Cerasi is now 24 years old, and it is already recognized in the whole of France, noted as a brilliant photographer at international competitions. His works are exhibited in dozens of well-known art galleries, and the Cerasi regularly demonstrates solo exhibitions.

Tags

See also

New and interesting