Malinky igipitsky parables ...

Adin was there ... Pra ... NIVO Nisluchaynae nisavpadenie ...

In one chistay and glubokay Rica, as well as iyo akresnastyah in the forest, compact living animals ... It was their great diversity: crocodiles, elephants, tigers, lions with rolls koshak and tushkanchigi ... zhyli FSE bolii Menia amicable been kaneshno kanflikty, were savirshenna random lichnasti, piriputavshye piles zhytilstva place ... But in Costa Rica, I remind you, and chistay glubokay, zhyl ishsho Adin beast balshoy and talstazhopy bigimot. Osobinast pavideniya etava inhabitant was that schto he podplyvaya to komuto with a kind face, prettily ulybalso and sleduyuschee mgnavenie zahuyachival sabisednika in mud. Beasts. znayuchie this joke, tried niabschatstsa with him, but he climbed and climbed FSE Pat ... he invented kidatstsa mud IS far, like he niprichem and pakazyval finger at nivinovnaga. Pat yoke izaschirёnny mind (though dirty tricks the mind of many, and ninada) invented sledujuchej he stole the keys to the apartments am abitateley Rica and forests and on their behalf Zvir send each parcel with shit ... In short, many ... .Ah zoebal, yes, except for pakastey have Nigo feelings yumara praktichiski atsutsvavala often he did shtoto nevpapad and zomechaniya shypel INTO viper ... Uchityvaya it beasts obladayuschie power, reshyli: uebat ... And there was odinokaya ochiret IS pulimёta and fell bigimot. But his body, and balshoe massivnae rather vsigo give writing for other yoke reincarnation ... mozhit sluchitstsa INTO soon he poyavitstsa waist ...
Maral: obraschaysya with others as you want shtob treated taboy ...
Vtoraya marals: Not vyyobuysya for ill and when wrong ...
Motives napesaniya ....
Incentive mativ1: the joy of deliverance.
Incentive mativ2: oskarbleniya people I simpatishnye.
Incentive mativ3: lichnyye nasty to me (vozmozhnyye, vovsyakom sluchaye padazreniye ochchin sirёznae plus svidetilskie pakazaniya)

Gramgrylov ©

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting