As an artist drown if it pops?

Few, very few mysteries and otgadok them from a children's book author with his own comments (24 foty):

1. Who is this uebischnaya humpbacked animal and what it does with the hare?

2. What kind of schmuck in a jacket shows you the language?

3. How many human parts went to this son of a bitch?

4. What kind of garbage cuckoo?

5. What do you think, why did not fly Kochi, damn rocket?

Rocket from Kochi, damn, did not fly, because the fuel is smoked.

The remaining otgadki:
№1

Otgadka №2

Otgadka №3

Otgadka №4

I'm sorry for the wild morning mat and image quality - I do not have a scanner, and when I took pictures of the masterpieces of my hands were shaking. Because it is the illustrations in the book, on which my daughter in first grade, as it were uchils read. That is, were the additional tasks that kids perform in the classroom. I have these 98 pages of Sodom and Gomorrah were caught yesterday.

Bear and lynx dragged havchik, deer and elk were measured. one longer and mouse brought the grass. Enough for everyone!

Lynx and Tiger have read in a book about edible plants.

How nice to piss other high mountains!

It was fun in the forest! Hedgehog needles clocked in the candy and wanted to become a producer.

Chanterelles have shown each other briefs, chicken, too vyebyvaetsya as best he could.

Fun was had by all, except the elephant

Do not cry, elephant, said a couple of hedgehogs. It is better to do as we are!

Indy and Ishke liked the idea. And they began to do as the hedgehogs

Duckling and snake shy most

And pigeons with goose nothing happened. Dove became angry and stabbed goose eye flower. And then I tore off the door handles in the bathroom and was very happy.

In the midst of the Hare said cheerfully and very strictly asked the wolf and the bear, why he have left?

In the calf was shingles. Therefore to him no one was friendly. Tiger was displeased when the calf died.

Well, a few puzzles.

Why panties in the picture called a harp?

What a smiling horse with broken legs?

Posted in [mergetime] 1213188831 [/ mergetime]
As an artist drown if he pops up all the time?

via kotja-shok.livejournal.com

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting