How are the Blue Rocks and the lack of Photoshop

One day, back in 1984 the Belgian artist Jean faiths (Jean Verame) arrived in the Moroccan zahaluste and, with the permission of the greatest King Hassan the second, decided to bring the beauty here. Quite by accident he had 18 tons of blue, purple, white and pink paint. And you bring obyno Do not carry 18 tons of paint, just in case? So, the artist spent three months in the desert with a team of Moroccan firefighters. The result of their work was the most unusual piece of art on the planet!

23 unusual photo reportage Ilya Varlamov

It is best to come here from Agadir. The journey takes about 2 hours. In the town of Tafraout you need to turn right and after 500 meters you will see a red brick paved path, you go there. The stones are to 3 km from expensive. These 3 kilometers you have to overcome on the road. Do not repeat my mistake, here it is better not to travel by car. Desert indented parched riverbeds and streams can be overcome only in the SUV.

And without blue rocks here are very nice ...

So, when there was no photoshop, people carried with them tons of paint. Who it is hard to believe that these are real photographs, not computer coloring. Photo taken in 1984.

For 25 years, the colors bleached by the sun, paint peeled off, but I think it was just better.

The whole valley is dotted with colored stones, it looks very nice.

Some rocks quite shabby.

Unfortunately, local artists have decided a bit of spice Belgian creation and actively muck stones graffiti. In the photo it is not visible, as I jammed.

Gaudi.

Best of all from one rock to another to move the car in the desert is very hot, the distance between the rocks hundreds of meters.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting