Money Arts

Would you like to buy a portrait of Putin or Medvedev costing several hundred dollars, which is made of ... dollars! Many artists make money from art, but the 22-year-old artist from Latvia Irina Trukhanova, on the contrary, the art of making money.
11 ph via designpicture

1. Irina Trukhanova makes art out of the money. She tore to pieces, cuts and glues rare dollar bills, creating collages that fly a few hundred dollars. (Irina Truhanova / Rex Features)

2. "As soon as I will present will look like the picture, I pick up part of dollar bills and cut them, - she says. - These little pieces come together in the whole picture. " Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin. (Irina Truhanova / Rex Features)

3. Dmitry Medvedev. (Irina Truhanova / Rex Features)

4. "I wanted to create a mosaic that will embody the freedom, independence, business and capital from the real American money, which, I think, perfectly fit this description." (Irina Truhanova / Rex Features)

5. "I immediately began to receive orders and within a few months I realized that I could easily give up work in the office and make money by selling pictures of the money." (Irina Truhanova / Rex Features)

6. Irina 22 years old, she begins artist from Latvia. (Irina Truhanova / Rex Features)

7. "At first I showed her collages with friends and family. They were impressed, so I decided to advertise their work on the Internet. " (Irina Truhanova / Rex Features)

8. Her paintings are made of rare banknotes of dollars. (Irina Truhanova / Rex Features)

9. Geisha. (Irina Truhanova / Rex Features)

10. Some pictures dorisovyvat pencil. (Irina Truhanova / Rex Features)

11. Russian designer Denis Simachev. (Irina Truhanova / Rex Features)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting