Cat urban settlement

Alexander Belenky writes aka macos: I bet so many cats and dogs in one place you have not seen? So I did not see until they visited the base of Russian Black Sea Fleet in Sevastopol. There, next to the pier of warships, I found the whole cat colony: a few tens of a variety of kote, and all in one place.

Cat lovers dedicated. Opposers can also go inside and try to say their "fairy" after seeing the photos.

14 photos

1. In spite of the similarity of colors, relatives are not so much. All cats have got here by accident a few years ago, when the naval laundry came to work one woman.

2. The woman was compassionate, and very fond of animals. One day, she saw the door of a laundry a couple of cats and brought them food: removed from their buterdrodov sausage.

3. The next morning, she was met at the door already twice cats. It is the second time gave them a sausage, breaking it in two pieces.

4.Tak continued from day to day. Woman in front of the work ran to the market and bought for a whole stick of sausage.

5. In the end the animals were so many that her small salary is not enough for something to feed the entire stayu.Ona was forced to seek help from the sailors, who are also very fond of animals. The sailors pulled down part of the animals on the ships, put cats "in the balance." So baleen received Russian citizenship and honorary titles, "a favorite of the wardroom" and "rainy day".

6. This cat is called Leonid. The cat's hierarchy, he is at the very top: the expression of his face, and on the behavior of other "citizens" credibility of Leonid adamant. In fact, here it is "in combination", his main place of service - in the Navy. He is assigned to one of the ships, and time-on-time is lost. Several times have seen him here comes some midshipman, and takes in an unknown direction. After a couple of weeks back to feline Leonid city.

7. Most likely, in the post, Leonid - Mouser and classification is listed as BDK: large landing cat.

8. If other animals sometimes hesitate to look into the lens, on the other hand, Leonid - wonders why pictures of someone else.

10. Find a city cat - it is located in Sevastopol, the fleet of the central museum, almost on the pier between furazhechnoy and dock for ship repair software.

11.Udivitelno, but the animals are no rides - currently live and live. Many of the sailors passing by, be sure to bring a small treat for fluffy and always pat them - a happy march.

12.Koshachy city could be included in the list of attractions of Sevastopol, but about it, nobody knows. And the area is virtually Modal.

14. However, if you find yourself at some time in this beautiful Black Sea town - go to visit the cats and bring them sausages. And counted, I would be interested to know how the population grows Kotograda.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting