Culinary Traditions

26 mouth-watering photos
The narrator-guide Marat Gizatulin

Let's go!

01. It appears that Czech cuisine takes its origins in the period of the Hussite wars when the Roman Empire began a campaign against the heretics. Even in those ancient times the powerful people in iron armor, namahavshis forged swords and heavy shields naprikryvavshis required to fill the spent forces nutritious food.

I can not understand how the Romans formed a meat kitchen as they still cost arugula, tomatoes and paste, badly imagine how the Roman centurions, and kogortovodtsy legionopraviteli pamper themselves after the battle cup of ristretto. But, at the same time, I do not need zazhmurivat eyes to imagine how gussity, knocking in a corner tavern metal armor and weapons, dirty hands tearing flesh cooked venison, plenty of laughing, cut a pig on a spit juicy Shmatov meat, indulge yourself sausages and sausages, washed down with all this beer.

02. Kitchen Czech Republic is rich and diverse. In my opinion the most iconic dish is veprevo knee - meaty pork leg stump

03. In the Czech tradition of delicious and hearty soups. Watering - potato soup in a bread bun

04. Indescribably appetizing, slightly sharp and incredibly salivary goulash soup, borrowed from the Austro-Hungarian

05. A variety of soups, goulash soup with mushrooms

06. A popular game. Quail

07. Roe deer with cranberry sauce

08. Trout

09. A variety of side dishes of vegetables

11. Potato croquettes - melt in contact with the language

12. Cletsky dough

13. A special place is fast food. Liberally delicious. Nutritious and absolutely boundless sverhmerno and high-calorie.

17. Desert - a separate issue. That's on skewers over the coals swirling stripes sweet muffin with cinnamon and sugar. It is called a tasty dish trudnovygovarivaemym word "trdlo»

18. All this richness have something to drink. Czech brewing traditions quite ancient. Everybody knows the names of the beer world-famous: Pilsner, Staropramen, Kozel, Krušovice. When I saw in the navigator last name, I could not resist and took a picture. Here we are coming to a small village, which is known far beyond the borders of the Czech Republic.

19. Along the road is increasing raw material for my beloved beverage.

20. This fragrant hops

21. The plant itself

22. Warehouse containers

23. Beer shop at the plant

26. finishers. All pick salivating

Posted in [mergetime] 1315153791 [/ mergetime]
P.S. While collecting photos for the post, almost died of salivary ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting