Outfit pilot.

And once again for the Blind: Do not break compilation. 7 photos, and text.

And hello again)
Theme boobs disclosed will not blondes in pink with a goat, too, will not see, but ...

I want to tell you about a little-known, but the curious fact. This provision of uniforms and special clothing helicopter pilots in civil aviation in the Arctic.
I am a graduate of the Kremenchug Flight School, once in Salekhard Squadron, went to get it all the wealth, not knowing as well, and you know it, and how much of that ...))
So here we go.
I would like to indicate that the entire list is compiled from memory and photos of many worthy examples of equipment even in the internet I could not find. Leather jackets, summer ... .Sbyvshayasya dream ... Comfortable, sturdy, fashionable (at the time, and forever) ... No comment

Leather Pants, uncomfortable ... We uzhas Detachment few wore them ... usually from 2 sewed trousers 1 jacket or sold. Incidentally jacket + pants were on the invoice, the costume of the UPA (the Office of Polar Aviation).

Headset ... She is "talking hat" ... The skin on the outside and inside ... shevretovaya laringophones completed. In the photo no.

Shuba. Heavy, damn ... but warm). Clothing №1 Arctic

Photos of other equipment you will not torture, because they are not, and imagine a sweater, I think fantasy is not particularly necessary.
A full list (we !!!) with something like this (with my commentary in parentheses):
1. Suit UPA (Leather Jacket + Pants)
2. Headset
3. Neck guards (2 pieces, c / b, put a couple of times when the ceiling painting)
4. High fur boots
5. Untyata (fur socks, pleasant, worn at home instead of slippers)
6. Suit (usual blue suit pilot)
7. Raincoat (shiiiikarny cut, the Dolce with gabbanoy nervously smoke aside, all the women in your when you're at it)
8. Coat (stunned fabric right now is to buy happy)
9. tarpaulin boots.
10. Leather Boots (rather boots, very high, 2-layer leather)
11. Coat
12. The tablet
13. Sweater Camel (brown, like a submarine)
14. woolen socks (socks rather seems to 2 pairs)
15. Uniform shirts.
16. Shoulder straps (on the shirt on his tunic, a cloak, on the coat)
17. The sign of the pilot.
18. Posters and Badges.
19. hat with earflaps.
20. Portfolio (leather, for secret card with space for sealing)
21. Ruler NL-10M, scale ruler, protractor.
22. Flying Shoes (well, very comfortable)
23. cotton leggings.
24. Warm jump suit.
25. Gloves shevretovye
26. Knitted gloves (2 pairs)
27. fur mittens.
28. Points pilot (bulky, yet comfortable, with replaceable filters)
29. And the crown of all creation from the designers of the USSR
PILOT his cap.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting