The assembly ring with sapphire

Good day to all) In view of the increased popularity of my previous posts and lively disskusiyu and a lot of questions to me on this subject, I decided to share with you another work) Well, if in the previous posts you have discussed emeralds and diamonds, today's turn to sapphire!

Regarding koltsa.Polnostyu made of platiny950. Sapphire is about the size of 40 carats is very beautiful deep color and most importantly, very clean! Framed ring 12 diamond shaped "Marquis" total weight of approximately 10 carat round diamonds and 140-150 in size from 0.7 to 2.2mm weighing 4.5 carats. As the cost of the stone can only dogadyvatsya because I know how much "Paste" very ring- $ 320.000

In previous posts I had plenty of questions about the pricing of stones (supposedly from a finger or the ceiling). There is not from there and not from the ceiling and from the accompanying papers as all the stones from $ 100.00 and above tend to fear, and from the moment it enters into our workshop, it is responsible for our insurance. For this srahovochnaya indicated value of the stone!

Base Colta was originally carved out of wax, cast in platinum of 3 parts, the main and 2 bokovushek as a "bird" in the photo, all three have vypolirovany and soldered together.

The next task, drank a valve seat for the "Marquises", for this you will need to roll out platinum plate of 1 mm thickness

The process of cutting

# 2

All 12 of the saddle with soldered "Prong" ready for fitting to the ring

View from the side with the soldered in seats and to cut through metal "brite-kata»

# 2

# 3

# 4

View from the already fixed round diamonds

# 2

Well, that's the turn and "Marquises»

# 2

# 3

# 4

It remains to solder the V-Prong for the central stone, and further detail)

There are very small change)

Done!)

# 2

# 3

# 4

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting