Unbearable

- Maybe we should not? Can I drink diphenhydramine, and try to sleep? - Pavlik warily looked at Ruslan, carefully wiping teaspoon.

- Sam told you have any vodka or marijuana does not help - Ruslan couple of times clicked piezo lighters, twirling slider gas supply, choosing the optimal level of fire.

- It does not help - even on a wall climb. Though a wolf howl. Neither sleep nor eat, nor drink. I have nothing else to think I can not. Look, Rus, maybe I'm still better diphenhydramine, and tomorrow go to the doctors to give up?

- Do not you, Noah. Behaving like a girl.

Ruslan poured in a spoon and a little white crystals set fire.

- Take a tube, is now going to breathe.

Pavlik pulled himself together and insert a small plastic tube into the nose for cocktails, brought it to the boiling mass in the spoon, poisonous brown and inhaled the sickly sweet smoke.

- Release?

- No.

- The other nostril. Hold the smoke in itself. And mind you - this is only until the morning. In the morning again be crappy.

Pavlik breath penetrates to the base of the brain smoke other nostril and held his breath. Pleasant bliss overflowing the body a gentle warm start tremors caused an easy, relaxing the nervous system and taking the pain far away. He closed his eyes and felt ... free. An incredible feeling of lightness and comfort. He even thought that he was better, so that there is easier, he became weightless. As if, push it now from the floor, jump well and he can fly. It was great.

How is it that good when you have a tooth ache ceases.

We do not think about the pain, money and health, when we have them.

- Easier?

- Much more.

- And you did not believe that the smoke of burnt sugar cures toothache. This is an old method is still Grandma. But remember - it's up to the morning. In the morning, still need to see a doctor.

© bejvas

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting