Bridge in Astrakhan (9 photos)

It should not be!

Long wanted to write about their everyday concerns. Today, patience was exhausted ...
Tonight my student died a year ago, graduated from school. I do not want it to have written off simply an accident. He died in intensive care with multiple fractures after falling from a bridge, but look at what kind of bridge.

Here I go every day, some fear that this place fails

Yes, this is the place from which the man fell. On the bridge more than a month this hole and there is absolutely no light! The man first met with the collapse of a moonless night without any lights on the bridge, did not notice and fell, besides, he ran to the aid of a friend in trouble. Protections for this place are not available, but fences broken bridge walkways. Hang signs warning pedestrians about the dangers, but in the dark, they do not notice ...

no comment ...

on the plate it is clear that it is not the first day ...

a broken fence

We in Russia is not going to happen any emergency, will not move. This plate has fallen off more than a month ago, the light on the bridge does not burn as much (as well as some of the main streets of Astrakhan, also without lighting)! Bridge repair is very rare, last week made a patch - but not everywhere ... Before that, six months ago, and until November a year the bridge was without any repairs! A few years ago borders were always painted, painting on the "normal" level, footpaths in the order.

Bulvalno yesterday in the latest issue of the local newspaper had read, and I quote: "impresses with its scale reconstruction program nearly forty regional bridges begin to repair the infamous bridge over the River Kizan. Last week, the issue was raised at the next meeting of the regional government. Examine the order of the dilapidated bridge, Konstantin Markelov stressed the timeliness of the project. " - Gentlemen, you're too late ... ((

Somehow call for accelerated action in the death of a young man, a wonderful man, a good-natured, cheerful and witty, the soul of the company, the winner of Olympiads and competitions in gymnastics.
Mourn all who knew Maxim!

P.S. When did these pictures familiar stopped when he saw the camera said that the government does not want this story been disclosed ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting