Popugaische

A year ago in our house there was a completion - Grey parrot on fosterling while money was not offered a savage and we decided to take a chance. They brought him home already at 11 o'clock in the evening, and dropped out of the box in the cage as he shouted, though the sound is closer to the roar of thought will come with a new settler to familiarize all the neighbors.

Then came the working life of the domestication of a miracle bird. The first week he growled even a shadow moving towards the cell feeders and waterers under my sound. Then he spent several poprivyk, and I did a little rearrangement, dragging the computer table close to the cage to him constantly talking - as I just nonsense he porasskazat while here the main thing is not the content but the intonation and just the sounds of human speech, on Forum shared experiences - poetry reading bird.

A month later, we first released from the cell, as it turned out he had wings clipped so he flew to say the least not very breakthrough landed on the floor and proudly marching on foot to his cell. The dog was the way he did not fear from the first day on the floor sometimes passing between her legs.

The easiest way to break the first barrier in the relationship man-Grey is that the bird should start to take away with at least snacks. We removed from the feed sunflower seeds, how am I tired of this month to touch his food .... And they began to offer him sweets all Jaco - peanuts in the shell, the parrot grumbling, growling, but from the hand categorically not taken. A decisive step has turned out quite by accident - I love sunflower seeds and once ate them in front of the cage, occasionally trying to offer a peanut bird, he refused and then I got the idea - and not offer any seed, and he took!

Since then the seeds of feed were fed a daily dose of the hands and made timid attempts pet bird. It is clear that much enthusiasm parrot did not feel scoring a cell wall, but we were lucky, lucky duck - never seriously bitten, just quietly biting finger. Paws he gave calmly stroking and then somehow got to learn a command - give paw.

In general, the main rule in dealing essentially with wild birds - patience and again patience, kindness flavored. Gradually, he allowed himself to stroke, now in general, you can safely pick up and no adverse reaction from the bird will not.

And then it is gone like a snowball - to scratching outstretched neck, kisses. And when the parrot said the first word - joy knew no bounds, and we had not yet learned the words specifically and the word was dog's name. Now he knows a dozen words, and, taking into account both his affectionate nickname is added to the suffix -chka became his add the following words learned - to my name.
A year later our zhakosha completely handmade bird - give paw, allows himself to arbitrarily stroke and fumble, stretches to kiss when coming to him and takes from the hands of any sweets after molting grown feathers on its wings. The truth is it's related to my husband, a narrow circle of friends who often has guests, he calmly accepts and may even give the foot, but with strangers is still growling beast. In general, the more I watch him, the more associations with a crow, the same arrogant, loves to play and frolic and very smart, and certainly much more interesting in communicating than small parrots.
We were certainly very lucky with the character zhakoshi, it is not biting birds. Looking back, I can say, of course it was necessary to save for fosterling (yes, I've seen all the videos about the smuggling of parrots), but ours was sitting in a cell and do not know how his fate would be developed.

Posted in [mergetime] 1378236777 [/ mergetime]
I have all the birds really very clever and interesting, even I am an avid sobachnitsa in love with him.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting