Winter fishing in Nizhnekamsk.

Good evening all! Now here's a ride on a fishing trip, fishing, rest, breathe the fresh air! On this and will post. There will be 22 images.

Mid-February is considered the fishermen gluhozimem. Fish inactive biting unstable, and the weather outside the window sometimes brings with surprises. Nevertheless decided to go! Weekend we have coincided with his father and a neighbor d.Pasha retired and happy to accompany us. The choice fell on the Kama Kama in the area of ​​the field. There's a good place if they know, and you can almost always return home with their catch.
1.Pochti hour walk on virgin snow and we have in place. In this bay we are going to fish. Many traces of snowmobiles, but almost no holes, as well as fishermen. We are alone here today will be fishing.

2. The temperature of -18 all, but I decided to sit in the tent. Cozier something like fish.

3. That's it and I spend almost all fishing!

4. In the tent lit dry fuel. It immediately became warm! Fishing warm pleasure!

5. I decided to fish only on bloodworms. Father and d.Pasha opposite preference is given to the test. Here is such a joker got cool!

6. Here's a jig, and I'll catch today. Imitation shells Dracena.

8. All eyes on the nod!

9. Here is the first sorozhka!

10. Even a sailor caught!

11. Well, the bigger roach! There she is! There Is. But now the weather is not conducive to biting Krupnyakov ... yeah, okay.

12. Gradually catch grew but slowly.

13. Tired of sitting in a tent, I decided to walk around and check how things are going with his father and d.Pashi. Father something there conjures with mormyshkas.

14. In the snow jumps recently caught sorozhka.

15. And here's another fish.

16. d.Pasha serious and focused. AU catching roach! Honestly!

17. There are few fish.

18. distracted by his father cry. Excellent roach!

19. d. Pasha is also not far behind.

20. And here's my catch.

21. Picture in memory of today's fishing.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting