The Japanese simply baldeyut!

Crimean Prosecutor Natalia Poklonskaya became a star of the Japanese Internet.
Link to the news.

According to the Japanese, it looks like a anime character

TOKYO, March 19. /Korr.ITAR-TASS/. The Prosecutor of the Republic of Crimea Natalia Poklonskaya famous among Japanese users of the Internet. Videos in Simferopol held a press conference 33-year-old boss of the Crimean prosecutors looked at the Japanese YouTube for two hundred and fifty thousand people, and now the Japanese are sending Poklonsky declarations of love.

"I do not know much about what is happening in the Crimea, but I do support Natalia," - wrote in his blog one of her fans. "But I'm ready for her to go to the Crimea!" - Recognized in other social networks.

The secret to the popularity of the Crimean prosecutor that she looks like an anime character: her big eyes, regular features, and even her hair meets the standards of female beauty in the Japanese animation.

Some Japanese worry about Poklonsky, believing that her work especially in the current situation to be very tense and dangerous. However, behind the Crimean prosecutor has 12 years of experience in law enforcement, including participation in the investigation of cases related to organized crime.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting