Megapolis

One moment fall. As usual - with the mat.

Shaking the bus slows to a stop, "Car".
Rustle opening doors. The interior fit grandmother groaning in a quilted jacket, sideways, sideways to squeeze through the turnstile. For grandmother under the creaking of wheels in the manner of a machine gun "Maxim" rolled into a huge bag, packed full of potatoes. All seated immediately pretend to respect the very old age, but sleeping. Humbly breath and wiped sweat from his brow work, Grandma parked his easel at the legs and trunk remains standing ...

Following the grandmother in the cabin materilizuetsya brilliant couple.

He is about 50. baggy shoulders, basketball growing darling gray three, chic tie, gold cufflinks, square jaw, polished razor skull. Expression "Achtung! I - mate! »

She is a natural blonde 20 years with his feet on the molars. Jackets and leopard-print bag. Dazzling white miniskirt. White also boots on high heels. Trёhsantimetrovye holёnye nails and contemptuous whiny mine on brightly painted muzzle.

They have yet to rise through the front door, and in the end ikarusovskogo salon hear her trembling with indignation falsetto:
 - It is time to repair the car passed, yes! By the way, could have a wheelbarrow to catch! .. Everything is better than to go here ... these! ..
He bit tired and sleepy tone rhino:
 - We go just one stop.
She abruptly jumping up an octave: - Especially! .. You know I can not stand the public transport! I've got seasick! .. And then they stink! .. How the garbage! .. And then there is nowhere to sit! ... And do not stay here for that - they'll never wash the bus - around one infection! You want me to be here ... these ... syphilis caught?! .. - Lightning sword eyes, blond defiantly crosses his arms over his chest.

Silently, he raises his eyes to the ceiling. She was driven to the white-hot, something else screaming in his ear, but loud sound muffles philippic closing doors. The bus moves off.

Minute drive, and then at the traffic light in front of the nose of the bus where a foreign car pops up on the right. I drove with a clearly audible "Ebaaaaaaaakt! .." Hits the brakes.

Desperate gnashing palёnoy and smell of rubber.

Grandma, forgetting the bag in a panic seizes with both hands in the back of the next seat. Bag the potatoes and falls like a real buckshot, with numerous bounce flies to the top of the cabin ...

Simultaneously the inexorable force of inertia blonde blows from the studs. "Hryas!" - To disrupt with leopard shoulder bag beating on the windshield of the bus. In all directions with the joyful din carried away pudrennitsu, lipsticks, perfumes and glamorous pink mobilka. ... After a free flight length and a half meters, fifu back slams into the turnstile, which she stuck with wide staring eyes, skewed sponges, Zadran to the ears of small -yubkoy and raskoryachennymi up and toward the feet.

After a fraction of a second blonde overtaken Potato volley, leaving marks on clothes intricate direct hits. "Uhhh .. !!!" - unwittingly gives the whole bus, seeing as the last of the family Solanaceae tuber playfully Fife flies somewhere between his legs.

A moment of silence, the bus epileptic shudders and jerks forward. FIFA sepulchral silence poured from the turnstile on the dirty floor of the car ... "mate", not looking at his companion, helping ohayuschey-ahayuschey grandmother collected in wheeled trunk crumbled potatoes ...

Stop. Rustle opening doors.
He comes up to her critically examines. Leans. Vzdёrgivaet his shoulder. Like a feather blows on the asphalt. Following drove hurriedly makes spotted bag with something like sketched in her good. "Mate" nods appreciatively, claps loudly blonde on the elastic ass and asks himself: "Why such garbage? .." And he himself also says: "And because it is easier to be necessary. Simply! .. »

Curtain.
-

Tags

See also

New and interesting