Really bad news (16 photos)

History in pictures 16:

Really bad news?
You said that the holiday shines only six months, and you've decided that it's bad news ???
Haha.

Now I'll tell you - it is really bad news. That's what you saw in the early morning, after the weekend. And that tanned blonde with whom you left the club - a mirage caused by the vodka. That is the blonde. This is bad news!

Your brother thought he was Mr. Galaxy and he has to save the world!

As such, he sat down on your shiny new bike and drove off in an unknown direction - this is bad news!

Your youngest daughter made a fashionable tattoo and her kicked out from school.

A senior - not very successfully married ... MDE ...

Get to know - this is your new neighbor at the cottage. It is very nice ... Great news, right?

Oh yes! You have to work a new assistant. It is a very good singer! You are happy?

And you of the chief invited to dinner - to discuss career prospects ...

Hello father. This is my new friend Sergei. We used to play in the mother's daughter! Oh, boy. Pleased old man. Hmm ...

The new director of the school for your children.

Your grandfather again a taste for life! Great news!

The wife was fascinated by the new fashion trends in cekce. Hooray?

Friends and colleagues have found your old childhood photos in intertene. This is very bad news.

The secretary Helen, behind which you secretly uhlestyvat six months - finally came to the skirt. Great news.

Business partners call for biting party. Glad to hear it.

And finally. You find that you like a hell of an actor Sean Conery. Red he really is!

In general - that's the news. So you know what I can tell you

Dick with it from vacation!
-

Tags

See also

New and interesting