Curiosities Early Aviation

Animals in balloon of the coronation of Napoleon

I understand that the coronation of Napoleon's last achievement of science and engineering was a fantastic highlight. Card also displays other important moments of life consul, each of which has always been associated with smoke.

Arban is rescued by Italian fishermen (1846)

Salvation Italian fishermen some brave fool. I want to draw attention to the fact that depicts the moment podplyvaniya and saved him or not, I personally do not know. Not very much, that fishermen are eager to put in his little boat of a clown when there is space left to spare in the trophy manufakturku.

The commander Coutelle at the siege of Mainz (1795)

Events displayed in the picture give several reasons for surprise. But the main is that I can not understand - the Republicans could not or did not want to tie the balloons? This is what is necessary power to keep this on a rope? Or it can be achieved in this way the possibility of handling the horizontal ?!

Death of Madame Blanchard (1819)

History is silent, so who she was, that Mme. But gone beautifully ...

Zambeccari and his two compagnons in the Adriatic (1804)

And two companions, fucking ... How many guys are now namashut handkerchiefs?

Gay-Lussac & Biot at 4, 000m altitude (1804)

This is the only opportunity to see the image of gay Lussac, because of which we once got enough problems in physics lessons. And it - spit it - hovers!

Descent of Jacques Garnerin with a parachute (1797)

Rupture of the brain: I was sincerely convinced that the first attempt with the help of a parachute otzhYgat is closer to the 20 century. It was wrong, what can I say. The fate of the hero is unknown.

Sébastien Lenormand conducts the first experiment in parachuting, Montpellier (1783)

Minute of Fame, bespesdy.

Death of Harris (1824)

I know nothing whatever marriages are made in heaven, but heaven divorce now exactly clear. Accomplished without options.

Utopias of aerial navigation in the 18th Century, collecting card, ca. 1895

Legalize Joy!

First air voyage, conducted with a Montgolfiere by Pilatre de Roziers and D'Arlandes (1783)

The most glamorous - very tenacious!

fima-psuchopadt

Tags

See also

New and interesting