As matches are made

On the day of the forester on September 19th in order to familiarize visited with his team of workers Cherepovets Match Factory "FESKO." Deftly passed strict CAT and get permission to shoot "professional equipment" was the territory.

As reported during the tour production manager, match factory works in Cherepovets for almost 40 years and is a factory of a full cycle. To learn how to do it and I'll match.

I was a child tormented by the question - how is it made of wood carve little match? It turned out pretty simple. Take timber, cut it into thin sheets, cut sheets already on sticks for matches. Themselves with the ends of the logs painted with lime, so as not to spoil.

Here the production is divided. One of the pieces of match-sticks in the boxes sent to other countries for what they were doing there at the matches themselves.

The rest are blank in the further production of matches - a chemical shop (where I was for security reasons was not allowed). There matchbox sticks impregnated with phosphoric acid, and after parafiniruyut so they do not spoil (all who gnaws match - immediately spat it). Then the workpiece is dipped in sulfur solution to produce the match heads.

Incidentally, how to dip. Headings are inserted in a match matrix tape 2 meters wide, is dipped into a solution of an incendiary. Then, on this tape match heads dried. Impressive sight, I tell you - thousands of matches in orderly rows.

While the matches dry, in another shop made matchboxes. Cardboard rolls of huge print pattern, "grater-chirkalku 'cause there, the next step.

Matches "Zebra" - is for export to Turkey and other Egypt. Tricolor boxes for their inferior.

Once printed blanks are cut and folded into a box by shooting from the corner of the film "Wanted».

Next comes the content of the box. It is interesting that during the Soviet era in the box was about 60 matches, Russia has already put in boxes of 50 matches, after the crisis was about 40 (it reminded me of the package with barley in store at 900 grams - and like a whole pack, and as for the price kilogram).

Further filled boxes are packed in plastic wrap blocks of 10 pieces. The blocks are packed in boxes and shipped to customers.

Interestingly, the majority of workers in the shops - women and young people. And everywhere are the ruins of the former Soviet past - propaganda posters and slogans, some places converted for modern (as in the photo below, the flag of the USSR two primes changed under the Russian tricolor)

At the end of the tour all participants presented on the block matches of all sizes - huge tourist (burn 3 minutes), extended the usual hunting and in a beautiful package.

Source: zanbatist.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting