Rules of Life - Roman Polanski

Series - thought gets great sequel.

I love the shadows in the film. But not in life.

Memory is short of people. When Kosovo began, about Bosnia have forgotten, not to mention the Second World War. I remember when the war was over and my father came back from the concentration camp, he said: "You know, in fifty years all this will be forgotten."

You should not ask yourself too many questions. This syndrome centipedes. We asked the centipede, the order in which it moves the legs, and she could no longer walk. Sex is not fun. This is the power boost. It changes your way of thinking.

After the death of Sharon (we are talking about the death of his pregnant wife Polanski's actress Sharon Tate at the hands of gang members of Charles Manson in 1969. - Esquire) I really had a strong desire to give up. But I just survived. Just a freak.

To cope with misfortune - is like squeezing the brake in the car. This happens instinctively. Either you utseleesh or perish.

Children accept reality as it is, because they have nothing to compare it. Now that I had a child, I feel so much better. She was six - I was so when the Germans invaded Poland. Her five - and in this age of parents took me the last time for a vacation village. Do you understand? She is seven - is when I climbed out of the ghetto and back through a hole in the barbed wire. I look at it through the eyes of the past and only now realize how dangerous exposed. But when he was a child, I did not understand. I was crying because of the separation from their parents, but not because of the fact that the food was bad, not because of the lice in their hair, or fleas in the bed with bedbugs.

Movies are always more expensive than you expected.

In my opinion, birth control pills have changed the psychology of women. If you think about the millions of women who took daily and take hormone, it is clear that it could not pass unnoticed. I really believe that feminism is not without pills would have developed to such an absurdity.

In my opinion, in Hollywood do not like to make a movie. They love to make deals.

For those in the public eye, there is his justice.

Against me there was no conspiracy. Blame but myself. And my transgression was more serious than that of Bill Clinton (talking about relations with a minor. - Esquire).

Pleasure - a carrot. And whip.

Drugs for the rest can still be justified. And for some output - that's ridiculous. Drugs alter perception, and in fact the creator should be even and the observer. Creating something, you have to keep in the hands of the lever. If your sense of touch is broken, you can break down this lever. Or mix it with your wife's ass.

Cinema - it's a movie, and life - it is life.

Flatter actors. They can not stand against it.

Never peel off the hair from the head of Faye Dunaway. Tear it to someone else.

I'm not a masochist, but the morning always take a cold shower. It's a great start to the day, since then obviously there will be nothing worse.

esquire.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting