Old Bunny

The sad story of the hare ...

1. Going to the spinning of the pits to the pit in an attempt zablesnit char came out of the bushes on the shore willow Lelyuveyma, see how at low tide podmyta shore, rolled down a grassy area, hiding a beginner to turn white rabbit. He is here in one and a half meters in front of me.

2. Taking the camera kept going, how to remove the skew without scaring him. It seems that such a possibility, but as soon as I'm going to quietly stand back like a hare slowly out from under half-meter projection and stops in front of me. I see it scary, but he's not trying to escape. Peering closer, I realized that it was my intent and ready for any outcome. He is old and thin.

3. We looked at each other with him from a distance of less than a meter. When I reached out, trying to pet him, at first, his ears, it simulates an attempt to bite me and then still allows himself to pat.

4. It seems that this is his last autumn and he understands it.

It becomes somehow unbearably sad, what can not do anything to help him, except to leave him alone. Meanwhile, the hare, realizing that I'm not going to accelerate its end moves into the near willow bush and located in it.

I do not bother him anymore, with the weight of the soul leaving down the river. But going back to my tent, I can not check on a friend. Stretching all four paws, hare in thought is the same place where I had left it at my appearance and showed no signs of anxiety.

5. Squatting, I talk to him, I apologize for the molestation.

He hears me, but thinking about something his. It seems to me that his eyes held all his life, from that summer when he first saw the valley and whitening her mountains, up to now a fine day when he is not afraid nor hovering at an altitude of a falcon or a fox or a wolf, or glutton, nor man.

6. If you are going to go, remember that a rabbit caught in the warmed by the sun deck overlooking the river. I think that the choice of location was not accidental at it. Despite the fact that until it is about two meters, barely had enough strength that would go back to. I stand it in there and leave with a view of the flow of the river, for a time. It was the last day of his life. The other day I first saw the rabbit died of old age.

A source

Tags

See also

New and interesting