The Japanese journalist hid question

The Japanese journalist hid the question of what women feel when wearing mini-skirts. And to answer the question, he spends an interesting experiment.

A journalist for the day, transforms into a girl. Soon, he shared his impressions ...

I always felt that I did not. Yes, I really felt like I was below the belt I wear nothing at all. The lower half of my body could not get used to the new sensations. My legs were shaking when cool air can circulate freely under the skirt. I could not relax for a second, because I did not feel safe. Now I have more respect for women who wear mini skirts.

Whenever I squat, sit down or bending down, all to be seen. It was embarrassing when I got on the subway and very surprised guy sitting opposite.

Do not even think I was afraid to bend to bend even 10 degrees. And yes, even squat impossible skirt rides up instantly.

Keep things in the hands of the right I finally understood why the girls in mini-skirts hold bags sitting on his lap, why they are that way and keep the purse.

When you leave the car sitting on the ground, in the subway, I thought only one. It took a lot of effort, so that nothing could be seen. I'm so tired of it that the evening could not remove the tension.

Your mobility is severely restricted Today I wore a dress similar to the one that the girls wear to the office. It was a pretty tight miniskirt and I realized that I could not run normally, but that run, I could not even make enough big step. If the material is softer, it was easier, but the problem of limited mobility this would not solve.

Now I understand how risky to wear mini-skirts! * Photos taken during the experiment (a man)

Source: en.rocketnews24.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting