Toilets, which was not

Well, dear friends, it is about to publish an exclusive footage ... Olympic toilet. After all sane people wonder how it was possible to install two toilet nearby, telling ...

Let me remind you, BBC correspondent Steve Rosenberg in Moscow published in his twitter a photo with biathlon complex in Sochi, with two toilets in one booth. All right let's copy this image, in this case no one was interested in what was in reality. I've been on this for Olympic venues has twice personally, and for the sake of the readers had to test and toilets! -)

And it was so: you know, on the eve of the final game is bringing objects to the mind, and at the request of the organizers of the competition one of the toilets in the stadium, it was decided to convert to a utility room. WC was enough, but the auxiliary boxes for one more necessary, therefore, toilets and walls began to be dismantled. You see the partition on the photo journalist Steve? BBC journalist photographed the toilets at the very moment when the partition has been removed, and the toilets - yet! So it looks identical to the toilet on the floor above.

But the main thing for the Internet and journalist BBC? Important to create from scratch sensation and humiliate the efforts of the organizers, ie our country! But Steve did not work, to speak frankly on the Russian corny about it * I * Wed! But the most recent photo scandal toilet:
Well, Stephen said, and BBC?

Source: nikitskij.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting