Isa Dolmatova

Though the Aizu Dolmatovo difficult to attribute to the so-called «it-girl», in RuNet it fairly well-known personality. Someone admires who are jealous, and someone openly hates.

She became famous thanks to his relationship with rapper Gufom from the group "Center". According to him, it saved him from Isa heroin hell. At the beginning of the relationship Isa did not know what Gough takes drugs, but also the guys were able to overcome this dependence and now a musician completely got rid of her.

Alexey Dolmatov devoted girlfriend is not one song, the most famous of which is the Ice Baby.

In 2008 the guys were married, and in 2010 they had a son themselves.

Isa - Chechen, but was born and raised in Moscow. About her life dogufovskogo period, little is known. In an interview, she admitted:
I have two degrees. And the first and the second bought. Thanks to parents! My dream since childhood was to design clothes and accessories. Why am I only went to law? By the way, he has realized his dream Isa. Together with a friend she opened a showroom, which sells jewelry, made their hands.

Before, I could not hold on any of the more than a month, I was not interested to engage in a daily routine. At one point I said to myself: "Isa, you're a creative person, you need a free implementation!" In the end, all sent to hell and opened a showroom with a friend. Now we do not owe anything to anyone, working for fun and create a real brand invented krasotu.Nazvanie Gough - «2short». Girlfriends short, so well named.

Isa said that family life has changed her.
The life I lead now, tight is different from what I had before. I've come a long way, changing both its internal and external appearance. But the main thing is waiting for me to come, I do not want to stop and cultivate every day.

Here's a she - a lovely woman, a mother and creator of exclusive jewelery.

Tags

See also

New and interesting